Ab Circle Pro??

Options
Hiya all

Does anyone own or use an ab circle pro exercise machine?
The commercials make it sound great and im interested in getting one as i struggle to tone my stomach, however just wondered if anyone has any experience that it actually works?

Replies

• lelesmama
    lelesmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I recently hung out with a girlfriend of mine and she SWEARS by it!! She just does a little every day and she already is showing major improvements. If I had the money, I would buy it without a doubt. My friend has never worked out a day in her life and never played sports, but for whatever reason, she loves this thing and doesn't feel good unless she gets in a few minutes each day!!!
  • RachelJoyce
    RachelJoyce Posts: 39
    Options
    Oohh great that sounds positive :happy:
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    How much does it cost?? I think I have seen ads for it on TV but didint pay much attention to it at first..I am NOT coordinated and am afraid that I would go flying off that thing as soon as I did the first swing LOL...:laugh:

Where u can buy them? I would try anything to see if it works and I can do it...
    Any info please respond...
    Thanks
    Luly
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    I don't know how much the pro is..but I saw on HSN or QVC a few nights ago that there is a Ab Circle Pro mini that is cheaper than the original.
  • RachelJoyce
    RachelJoyce Posts: 39
    Options
    https://www.abcirclepro.com/ you can buy here

but ive been looking at them on ebay as they are a bit cheaper than the stores on there
  • lelesmama
    lelesmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have never seen the commercial for it, but my girlfriend said she paid $200 for it. We already have a treadmill so I can't justify the purchase :(