New to MFP...Would love support.

Options
Hi there everyone. My name is Toni. I am a 35 yr old wife and mother of 3 amazing kids. A friend told me about this site and I LOVE what I have seen so far! I am so inspired by all of you. I love the support system that I see on here. I have been overweight my enitire adult life..and I havent been under 200 lbs since highschool. I am so ready to begin my journey...but I have no one to support me. My kids are in school all day and my husband works ALOT. I work from home...so I really should have no excuses. I have hit bottom and now I need help to get out. I am a type 1 diabetic and I have an insulin pump. What I really need is to know that I am not alone...and that there are others out there just like me...struggling. Please Help...

Replies

• nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You are not alone, Toni. In the 3 weeks I have been serious about this, I have gained a lot of inspiration and knowledge by reading the forums. I am in awe by what people have done and know I too will be a success story.

Just think, all the changes you are going to make will help your kids and your husband become healthier too.

Good luck and keep logging.
  • notdancinganymore
    notdancinganymore Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Would love to be part of your support team. Please feel free to ad me to your friends!
  • kumanekochan
    kumanekochan Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You're never alone in this battle! RawR.
  • luvnlaffs
    luvnlaffs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I'm Tara. I have been on MFP for about a week and I love it. You're right, the support is great and so so critical!!! Please feel free to add me! We CAN and WILL do this!!!!! :)
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am sorta new here about 1month or 2 feel free to add me
  • trcharon
    trcharon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can do this...