Starting p90x on Sat - whos in with me?

Hey Guys,
I turn 30 in 107 days so decided to do something about the extra 20lbs im carrying. I am starting my first ever round of P90x on Sat 26th Jan. Is there anyone out there who is starting on the same day? I could really do with some support as I hear its brutal.

Please add me if your doing it too and especially if you are similar stats as me.
Im 5'10 and 168lbs

Bring in on Tony!

:)

Replies

• CookieGem
    CookieGem Posts: 197 Member
    Anyone? :o(
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Bump!!
  • kcallas88
    kcallas88 Posts: 192
    I started p90x about three weeks ago!!! So sore!! But so worth it!!
  • I have P90x and I stare at it everyday I am so scared to start but I am in! I will join you on the journey.
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    I'm almost done with week 8 and I absolutely looooove it! The host, Tony, can be pretty high on the annoying scale but you'll get used to it. He tells you how to modify the exercise if you're just starting out. Good luck and feel free to add me!
  • CookieGem
    I have P90x and I stare at it everyday I am so scared to start but I am in! I will join you on the journey.

Start with me on sat :)
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    I will. I was waiting for another group to start but haven't heard when.
  • CookieGem
    I will. I was waiting for another group to start but haven't heard when.

You joining me on sat too then :) ps if you hear of more people doing it please let me know
  • Rehobobound
    Rehobobound Posts: 143 Member
    I'm in. Did a partial Chest and Back from memory this morning due to DVD player issues. DVD issue resolved and beginning again tomorrow morning! Tony can be annoying, but it's all good! :)
  • CookieGem
    I'm in. Did a partial Chest and Back from memory this morning due to DVD player issues. DVD issue resolved and beginning again tomorrow morning! Tony can be annoying, but it's all good! :)

Great your on! one more to the team, brilliant!