Brand New, My Epiphany :)

Options
Hi everybody, My name is Bridgett, and Im literally 5 minutes old in the mfp world. I have tried so many things to lose weight, and for some reason haven't been able to reach my goals. Im deciding to give mfp a chance, because my mom has used it for the past year and it has been her holy grail of being able to lose weight. I'm so proud of her, and when i can physically watch my mom literally melt before my eyes, i see that something with this program clicked for her, so im hoping for the same results. I know its going to be a long journey and one i must meet with dedication and hard work, and I finally feel like I'm ready to accept this challenge and move forward instead of being left behind. I look forward to knowing some of you and good luck to everybody on your journey. You are already an inspiration to me, and I can't wait to see everybody including myself, become the best version of themselves possible :)

Replies

• nolainspiration
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to MFP as well but, I am already hooked! I hope you end up liking it here just as much. :)
  • Soon2BFit_85
    Soon2BFit_85 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    thank you :) so far everybody seems so positive and i think that is definitely something i've been missing in my previous efforts, support. support must be key :)
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to be!
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    Welcome to the forums, feel free to send me a friend request if you're looking for some motivation. I've lost a lot so far and still keep losing. It will help you have better eating habits and help you notice the goals. You should set some realisitic goals for yourself(like you want to fit into this dress) or something of that sorts.

Any questions feel free to ask.
  • carleym123
    Options
    Hello, I to have decided to loose the weight that i gained with my 2 boys...I have been working out everynight and just started up watching what i eat on here. It's a great app!!! Good Luck!!!
  • Izzerial
    Options
    Getting started is really hard but you already did that, there's nothing you can't face anymore thereof I'm sure. Good luck on here, you'll do it and achieve all you want. It's a hundred times easier if you got someone doing this with you and not just watching.
  • sassified66
    sassified66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You made it!!!! Yes this is mom and im so glad you have joined the world of fitness...The support here is like no other program, your gonna love it and be successful! Just put your heart and work into it and you will rock it! So glad you are here with us! Love you!