40lbs GONE!! (and rougly 20 inches!!!) PICS

Options
I haven't posted on here in a while, but I am just SO darn proud of myself that i had to share. i finally hit the 40lb mark after a long plateau. yay! Now weight is starting to steadily come off again. I looked back on some pictures and was shocked at how different I actually look.

May 2012:
at 286 lbs YUCK!!
zlsx1i.jpg

August 2012:
27ydaf8.jpg

and now!!
244 lbs:
11ju6wh.jpg

339obi8.jpg

I NEVER thought i'd be here. This is the longest I have stuck with anything and it truly has become a lifestyle for me now. I LOVE working out and look forward to it (most days!) because I know how good it makes me feel and the awesome progress i'm making. i'm nowhere near my ultimate goal yet, but i'm definitely on the right track!

This May marks 1 year since I started my journey...and I just so happen to be celebrating with a 5k!! My first one ever!! (The Color Run). I'm so excited!!

hope you're all well!!

-Lauren

Replies

• lomins
    lomins Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!
  • waggonje
    waggonje Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration ! WoW !
  • bluefrog_2001
    bluefrog_2001 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you!

That is me, as of now - in the 280s, and while I have not moved much the past couple weeks (both exercising and the scale), I am ready to tackle this once and for all!
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You're doing remarkably well!! Keep it up :)
  • Mrc1974
    Mrc1974 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well done you! All of your hard work and dedication has paid off, you must be sooo happy!
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thats so awesome!!! You're gorgeous!
  • maritzarazo
    Options
    WOW, Congratulations!!!! So so happy for you. I am looking to get more inspirational friends to help motivate me throught my journey. I hope you will accept my friend request. I lost 50lbs in 2003/04 Had a baby in 2005 and I maintained my weight loss but now I am slowly creapying back up. I refuse to keep on gaining. I have to loose weight but this time around it feels so much harder.
  • Alexc2013
    Alexc2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic.... keep up the great work!! :smile:
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    congratulations you are awesome
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    you look great and should feel proud of yourself!!!
    Good job :)
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone!! :)
  • Millie2045
    Options
    You look great. All these success stories
    with pics really help with the motivation :-)
  • BigSexy0_0
    Options
    you look great!!
  • alusainc
    alusainc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic. Thanks for the inspiration ::: hits the track with renewed vigor:::
  • felishia80
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • msmith3518
    msmith3518 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You don't look like 244lbs - you look much smaller in your mirror pic - must be all those workouts! Keep up the great work and good luck on your journey.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    girl you are rocking it!!! congratulations~
  • trailsinlife
    trailsinlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look great and what a great way to celebrate. You are going to love the Color Run. I did two last year and plan to do some this year as well!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    thank you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!