need constant inspiration and support

Options
Hi guys, Ive been in mfp on and off. i successfully lost 25 lbs last year and got too confident so I went back to my old eating habits. I was so devastated that i gained more that what i lost . I am now 220 lbs with the height of 5'3". I need friends to support me and push me to lose weight. Ive been obese all my life and I just wanted a new healthy life.

Replies

• tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Have supportive friends at MFP is the perfect place to be accountable and get motivated! Remember to take baby steps even if it means taking it day by day or meal by meal. Those small steps, with consistency, do make a substantial difference. When you exercise consistently and make more smart food choices than bad ones - THAT is what will get you the change you want. It is not a fast process, but you CAN do it! We all need support and encouragment on this journey - please feel free to add me if you like. Good luck on reaching your health fitness goal!
  • Swany2
    Swany2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

You can add me if you like.

Im 5,4" and my start weight was approx 220lbs (sorry i work in kgs so can't always think of conversion of top of my head).

I only started my journed 2 weeks ago bugt am determined by the end of november i will have got to my target.

Its a great site, you only have to look at before and after pics for motivation. I hope one day to have mine up there.

One step at a time or even one pound at a time, thats all you can do...xx
  • weezbagy
    weezbagy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Got yer back! We can do this! :-)
  • taurus85
    taurus85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat i lost a lot of weight on my own and some has crept back on when I went back to old habits, I am happy to join you on your journey and support you and we can keep each other motivated I also work in kgs. :)
  • hg0424
    hg0424 Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow im so thrilled and i never expected to get so much positivity from your feedbacks!!! Thank you!! And you guys are right, one step at a time :) thank you soooooo much
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Add me!! :)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me this is a long journey and we need all the support we can get
  • 1jobean
    1jobean Posts: 84
    Options
    I know what you are talking about. Its easy to get back in the old habits. I didnt want to exercise today but once I did I feel great. Just remember the feeling of accomplishment when you are down and need motivation. You can do it.
  • Kirst412
    Options
    HELLO! I sent a request to you! Having people to motivate you is KEY! Every time I have started feeling discouraged I post on here and my friends INSTANTLY give me motivation and I stay on track! Lets do this together!!!!
  • skinneyShay
    Options
    Add me as a friend I also need support on reaching my weight loss goals
  • skinneyShay
    Options
    Please add me I need inspiration user name is skinneyshay
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, now get your a55 off the couch!
  • hammerjohns
    hammerjohns Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back and you can do this!!
  • hg0424
    Options
    Thank you sooo much!!!
  • hg0424
    Options
    Add me if you like, now get your a55 off the couch!

Lol thanks !!! Its just what i needed!