Hello new to the site and looking for support

alyon
alyon Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I am new to my fitness pal and am very excited. I have been thin all my life but about 4 months ago I started gaining weight even though I really had not changed my eating habits or my excercise routine. Which was 4 times a week. So I am trying to get to the bottom of this and change things up. I hope this will help me figure out where this weight is coming from.

Replies

• alyon
    alyon Posts: 2
    Hello everyone! I am new to my fitness pal and am very excited. I have been thin all my life but about 4 months ago I started gaining weight even though I really had not changed my eating habits or my excercise routine. Which was 4 times a week. So I am trying to get to the bottom of this and change things up. I hope this will help me figure out where this weight is coming from.
  • Hi there!

I'm also new at myfitnesspal.com. In answer to your comment, I think that your body got used to what you've been doing. Maybe it's time to change your eating habits i.e. try to cut off bread, butter, etc. (if you haven't tried this yet.) Try using fat free products, Splenda, and drink plenty of water. You just have to consume less calories.

Regarding your exercise routine, try to pump things up a little. If you work out at the gym, try doing more challenging series of exercises, add more weight to training machines, and change the routine itself. Take a walk with your husband or your best friend for 30 min. a day, and you will notice the difference in no time. You'll feel better and with more energy.

Hope this helps!

Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.