Just Started Again Gotta Stay Motivated!

Options
Hi, I just started working out again and am hoping to lose at least 20-30lbs. I have done this before and really started to do well and then I lost all motivation and just stopped. I'm hoping to be able to stick with it and reach my goal. I know it isn't going to come fast and my body aches all over already lol, but it's nice to see I'm not alone. Thanks everyone for your encouraging words:smile:

Replies

• melissaann009
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Izzerial
    Options
    You will reach your goal, just keep working on it! Good luck.
  • heidelbergerin
    heidelbergerin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi :) you can do this! I know you can! I am also just restarting my journey and it's gonna be a long one, but I'm sure that the support from MFPers is going to help a lot! :smile: javascript:add_smiley('smile','post_body') GO GO GO!
  • MisssLeoo
    Options
    I recently found that creating small achievable goals - such as weekly or monthly realistic goals - can really help boost motivation to keep pushing.

I myself am hoping to hit 160lb by the end of the month and since it was a small yet doable goal I will feel amazing when that day comes and I've really done it. Then it'll be off to the next mini-goal!
  • kirstinheard
    kirstinheard Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!
  • maliap115
    Options
    I recently just started working out again, and I'm right there with you. My body hurts all over the place, but at the same time feels good. The hard part for me is staying motivated while NOT getting frustrated. I'm an instant gratification kind of person, so for me working out and waiting for results is TORTURE!!!!! Just remember you're not alone on this journey! Good luck!!!
  • kirstinheard
    kirstinheard Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks Good Luck To You Too! I know you can do it!
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! There is a lot of information and knowledge on this website. Feel free to add me if you would like