looking for female supporters

Options
I am 23 and looking to lose about 75 lbs, while I know it's a process, I am looking for people who are looking for the same goals as I am to help with this journey together. ' my goal weight is 160.... I have already lost 15 lbs the last six months. my boyfriend isn't much of a healthy eater so I need support here :) this is important to me!!!

Replies

• cdwilson2003
    Options
    You can add me. I've just started "my journey" - my looonnnggg journey, but I need to do it!! I've got about 80 lbs. to lose. Good luck. Remember to log everything and you'll get positive feedback.
  • preslyann50
    preslyann50 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :D
  • callmenikita
    callmenikita Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    you can add me =]
    we're in the same boat! lol
  • ashleyyln
    Options
    Hi! I just started this journey too, I'm looking to lose about 40 lbs :) feel free to add me, I would love some extra motivation!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm only looking for male supporters at this time.

Good luck, OP! :flowerforyou:
  • MisssLeoo
    Options
    Add me too!

Looking to help motivate and be motivated :)
  • atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i'm here =)
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you can add me...My ultimate goal is to be around 150-155.
  • phxdeanna
    Options
    Right on! Add me! I'm looking to be accountable to others on this journey - cuz I'm sick and tired of lugging "baby weight" around.....
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You can add me too :) Welcome!
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    me too
  • Dianexox
    Dianexox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose around 20lbs, may not seem alot considering how much you want to lose but im TERRIBLE ! haha :)
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on here everyday and would love to offer support. Good luck.
  • flowersofdawn
    flowersofdawn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm also available to help you on your journey. :smile: Mine is a long one as well. Support from as many like-minded people is my goal, too.
  • gem2803
    gem2803 Posts: 15
    Options
    You can add me, im gemma, im 31 and im new looking for support aswell so you can add me, and any1 else can to :).
  • Angeleyes05
    Angeleyes05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me for support! i have lost about 20 pounds so far with another 20-30 more to loose!
  • tjah32
    tjah32 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Even if your boyfriend isn't much of a healthy eater, if you vocalize, each time he wants to order pizza or chinese, or whatever, that you are trying to eat healthier and lose weight, hopefully it'll sink in that you're serious and he'll start helping you make those healthier choices. Maybe he'll even join in as well. I think pretty much everyone, even those who don't need to lose weight, could always eat a littler healthier!
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I am always looking for others to motivate and be motivated!
  • mshell0820
    Options
    You can add me mshell0820..I need support too!