Thrust into the Spot Light!!!

Options
Hi everyone! This is my first day here. I guess I need your help. WELL LOT'S OF HELP ACTUALLY!!! So here goes....

*Mild Child-like Rant starts here*

I am a "new" writer. In a few months I have a project coming out and I have been informed that I will be taking LOTS of pics and making local appearences (some televised). OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! AND here I am nowhere near my fighting weight. My goal is to lose atleast half a "little person" by April...to say the least. I am bumping up the cardio and eating no more than 1200 calories a day (Let's not get into the 1200 calories a day...I can literally eat that and a champion for breakfast). My biggest problem now is my lack of neck/chin seperation...well that and my tummy, and my thights, and my back...well you get it. Outside of that, there is also the fact that my ex-boyfriend will see all this and I hear the camera ADDS weight. Who has time for added weight?!?!?! Oh boy... I have to do this and would love if I could give and recieve some motivation to push harder and eat healtier. I hate to sound vain, but I wanna look GUUUUD!!! lol Let's help one another. xoxo PILLOW

Replies