hello all i'm a newbie!!!

Options
:happy: hello everyone. allow me to start off by saying i am happy to be a member of this website. a co-worker of mine told me about it and at first i was skeptical but once i browsed around the site i was definately more comfortable!! i work at a local ymca(in the cafe, not oo many Y's have a cafe but we do!!! www.freedomvalleyymca.com). i also work at a restaurant so temptation is always around me. i've finally got myself to eat the things that are healthy for me as oppose to the greasey grossies!! i cut out pork, and a good amount of red meat. i also do not drink soda or sugar flavored beverages anymore. i am a waterholic!! i love water(minus having to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes, its really not that bad!! lol) i love the fact that i work at the ymca and because i am an employee there, so i get a free membership. i am officially using it to my advantage! i have alot of goals and losing weight is definately one of them. i have my days where i am tired in the morning but i push myself and get my workout clothes in my bag and put them in my car 5-6 days a week. i have no choice but to go because i'm either working at the Y that day or passing by it, so why not take full advantage right? YES I CAN lose the weight and i know i can do it. cant wait to meet some new interesting people on here!! i love tips too so if anyone has any cardio tips PLEASE!!!!! let me know.

Replies

• PecanTan
    PecanTan Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome and Yes You Can Do It!!!! I'm here to do what I can to keep you focused and inspired to reach your goal.:flowerforyou:
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Good Luck!