Options

Replies

• mshell0820
    Options
    Same here, please add me too!
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I am in the same boat, I'm married with 3 kids but i'm all by myself in the eating healthy thing lol
  • hayleeannie
    hayleeannie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl!

I'm also 23. Been on MPF for a while. I'm looking to loose about 30-40 lbs. We can support each other :)
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 26 and have about 60lbs to lose. My hubby is supportive but he only has maybe 5lbs to lose. Yeh. We can support each other.
  • tashawesterberg1
    tashawesterberg1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I too have just began my journey and I'm looking to loose about 50lbs!!
  • DLH45
    DLH45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me..I'm in the same boat. I've got about 60 to lose!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I have about the same amount of weight to lose as you. You can add me as a friend. WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • staceymoyer1
    staceymoyer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat to just a little older. I'm 42 year old, work full-time and would like to lose about 70 pounds. I've been tracking for about 2 1/2 weeks. My husband likes to go out on the weekends to watch football with friends. I can deal with going out but not sitting in a sports bar for hours on end and making good food/beverage choices for that period of time - CRAZY!
  • tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I'm looking to lose about 50 lbs and I would love to have another female supporter! Good luck on your journey! :)
  • laurajean120
    laurajean120 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you can add me ,anyone can add me. I have about 63lbs left to lose.:smile:
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    add me too:)
  • HuneeBunee08
    Options
    feel free to add me everyone!
  • kristinak48
    kristinak48 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    thank you all!!!! any tips on eating healthy on a budget?? I live alone and well we all know it can be tough to eat healthy for cheap but im bound and determined to find ways to be healthy and still be in budget. any ideas are appreciated...meals,snacks,etc.
  • es214
    es214 Posts: 41
    Options
    Anyone may add me as well. I'm on here everyday :)
  • duncandn
    duncandn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck -- You'll do it!
    Most cliche place to look for healthy recipes is probably pinterest =). Find someone who has a board of healthy, cheaper recipes and follow them -- makes life easy in terms of finding ideas. Otherwise check out: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/
  • jessh0207
    Options
    Me 2, we can do this!!!
  • EmDVM
    EmDVM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am 24 and have about 30 pounds to lose. I think it helps to be accountable to others :)
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP also. I've already lost most of my weight. Still have 20lb's to go. If you have a good attitude, and are not some of the rude, condescending folks I've been seeing on many of the threads, lately, then please add me!!! Need more support buddies! :happy:
  • janenhawley
    Options
    Add me. I'm new too and I have similar goals as you. Good to meet you!
  • mandyl38
    Options
    I'm new to this...Started on Tuesday for the first time...I want to lose 40-45 pounds...I could use your support and motivation...We can encourage one another...Thanks...Add me.. :smile: