Body by Vi with Weight Watchers

Options
I know so many people are against the Body by Vi shakes and thats fine, but I find its been really helping me. So with that being said, is there anyone on here that is drinking the shakes and doing Weight Watchers at the same time? Ive been doing that for the past week and its been really working well for me.

Replies

• MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I would think as long as you are able to put a point value to the shakes you could do both?
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I would think as long as you are able to put a point value to the shakes you could do both?

Oh ya, each shake is 4 points :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Just curious...will you still be using Vi when you reach your goal weight?

I have a couple of friends who stopped using the shakes after losing weight started gaining it back.
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Just curious...will you still be using Vi when you reach your goal weight?

I have a couple of friends who stopped using the shakes after losing weight started gaining it back.

That all depends. I've talked to some people who stopped taking the shakes, but still kept up eating healthy and they havent gained. I guess it all depends on the person.
  • LauraW1219
    LauraW1219 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    As a vegetarian it was hard for me to get the protein I needed. I love my Visalus shakes. I will continue to use mine after I reach my goal weight. My nails and hair have changed since I started using them. So for me they work.
  • Carrigarri
    Carrigarri Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like the Vi shakes & the multitude of flavor combos in this world, I love the massive amount of vitamins I get from the shakes (I through regular vitamins right back up) But I feel sometimes that it's simply a shake filled with air & that's why I feel so full when I drink them.

I still drink them but not to lose weight, I drink them to get the nutrition. I have no problem tying them in with MyFitnessPal & WW.