Options

Replies

• amlewi5
    Options
    Wow! What inspiration. Great work!
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    You look fabulous! A BIG shout out to you!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    very inspirational, congrats on your hard work
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your success! I'm hoping to see 40lbs gone sometime in the near future!!!

Keep up th good work!
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    Options
    Congratualtions. You are doing great. Keep it up.
  • blakeevan04
    blakeevan04 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!! You look way better at 244 than I do at 190!!
  • foody44
    foody44 Posts: 21
    Options
    congrats!!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look amazing!!
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Congratulations! You look very different in your AFTER pictures, like much younger. :-) Very inspiring.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Keep up the hard work! You are definitely an inspiration to us newbies! :happy:
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wow that's wonderful! Congratulations, you are awesome and you looks fantastic! I think people are beautiful at any size but this is definitely inspiring.

Would you mind giving us some tips on how you were able to accomplish so much?

Thank you for sharing! :)

-Tiara

Well first of all, I don't eat gluten or dairy anymore for health reasons, I cheat once in a while but not much anymore. I also started juicing on new years day, and it seems to be giving me more energy and i feel less 'blah.' Other than that and just eating healthier and staying under my calories, I've been working out like a beast. I was only averaging a few days a week, but since the new year I go an average of 5 days a week! I started doing zumba every monday night and i'm also doing couch to 5K so i'm doing some jogging.
    My friend used to be a trainer and we're doing this 'challenge' together, so we did a 2 hour workout the other day and he showed me some really good tips and exercises. For instance, if you crank the treadmill incline all the way up to 12-14 and walk at a normal pace, you burn like 5x the calories than you would on a flat surface. It really works your butt, too!!
    Once i got past the initial hump of 'ugh i have to go to the gym' I really started to see results. now i love going and look forward to it. I FINALLY know what a runners high feels like...i NEVER thought I would.

Thanks for all the compliments!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! It also inspires me, because I'm actually starting at your starting weight!!!!! Thanks for the boost....and, again.....you look AWESOME!!!! Great work!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    GO head pretty girl...You look amazing
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely WONDERFUL!!
  • mleparton
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful! :)
  • smcintron85
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you?
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! It also inspires me, because I'm actually starting at your starting weight!!!!! Thanks for the boost....and, again.....you look AWESOME!!!! Great work!

Thanks!! And good luck! You'll do awesome!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you?

I'm 5'6''
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    You look great, congrats on your hard work paying off! Such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!