any females who are my goal weight

Options
I would love to have you guys motivate me. I am at 182 pounds at present. I am 5"4 inches tall. my goal weight is 129 pounds.

Replies

• SHHitsKaty
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and close to there, I started out at 138 back in October and am down to 125 now in January.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm 131 lbs... if that's close enough. :) And you can do it!! :D I started at 180 as well. It took me a few years because i didn't intend on losing weight, but did after i cut meat out of my diet. Then lost more from watching what i ate and started working out for the first time in my life. :)
  • LadyRhodes01
    LadyRhodes01 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 129lbs. What? Motivation? You're rocking it right now! Motivation you need you got it! Why havent you said anything you can message me, like everyone else. I'm here for you.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    yes I have those last 53 pounds and need loads of motivation to keep me strong and determined to the finish. so the more women my goal weight the better.
  • Brandei
    Brandei Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have been gaining and losing the same 2 lbs for a year! I'm 130-132
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    i keep gaining and losing... my ultimate goal is 122 but i'd be happy with 122-125. at who knows what now... probably have about 12 lb to lose
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    You might want to check out www.mybodygallery.com. Kind of interesting!
  • nelsonhrae
    Options
    I am 5'5 and about 133, so close to that if you extrapolate. My 2012 photo is me at about the same weight. I am happy with what I am now, though I am looking to drop a little just to tone etc. If I remained at this weight, I would be totally happy. It's the number on the scale, it is how you feel. Remember to always listen to your body because what you think is your goal weight and what your body thinks might be very different.
  • Emmadennewitz
    Emmadennewitz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and weight 130 lbs my profile pic I was 122 lbs. I'm currently trying to get back to that weight or less. The weight doesn't matter as much as my body fat %. My current body fat is 24% and I'd like to be around 17%. I just started a 12 week challenge at my gym and its helping to motivate me to get to my goal. At my heaviest weight I was 175 lbs. so I've come a long way over the years with diet and exercise. I've gone from always dieting to changing my way of eating permanently.
  • katg73
    katg73 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and am down from 145 to 126 right now. Similar ratio, love making friends around my body type! Feel free to add me :). I love being on both ends of motivation- we all need it now and then!
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 127.5 lbs currently. I started at 208 lbs, 3 years ago.