how many of you get your 8 cups of water in consistently?

Options

Replies

• BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    12 to 16 cups for me daily. I have a 101 ounce bottle of water I get from the grocery store for $1. Then just keep refilling it for about 3 months (washing often). Goal each day is to drink it and then a 32 ounce bottle as well.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I drink 4-6 cups of coffee in the morning, so there's 4-6 cups of water right there.

At work, I have a 32 oz. bottle of water I fill up every morning. I drain it before I leave. There's another 4 cups.

Everything after that, I'm just drinking because I'm thirsty.
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I typically drink 15-20 glasses per day (over a gallon). I have one of those Starbucks 24oz insulated cups, and I'm constantly filling it. Now, if you deny me water for too long, I start to feel parched =) It's my drink of choice!
  • biscuit71
    biscuit71 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I drink 5 20 oz bottles a day. I drink one with breakfast, another at 10, 1, 3, 5 and then before bed. :happy:
  • M4rineMom
    Options
    I don't. I have trouble getting 40oz down. Water is all I drink...except for ONE morning cup of coffee. It's not that I don't like it...I am just NOT thirsty. It's odd...I am diabetic and thirst should be one of the symptoms but I am just NOT thirsty.
  • aakokopelli7
    aakokopelli7 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have never been good at getting more than 2 to 4 cups in a day. Drinking is just not my thing, and I never really feel thirsty. I'll drink like one water bottle and a couple of hot green teas, but that's about it.
  • dazleyj
    dazleyj Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I usually do, I grab a few of those 2.5 gal water jugs from krogers, and buy a sleeve of solo cups, put the water in my fridge at work and have cold water whenever I wish!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I pretty much do, 16oz bottle at least 5 times per day. Works for me.
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i get about 7-10 cups a day!
  • Persistence13
    Options
    is there a time of the day that you stop drinking the water, so as not to have to get and go pee all night.!?
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I'm better about it during the week because all I do is keep a water bottle on my desk and re-fill it whenever it's empty. I simply sip absent-mindedly through the day and remember to chalk up 3 cups each time I have to fill it up again.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    When I get the urge to graze, I chug water. I'm getting in over 10 cups of water a day.
  • Yammii
    Yammii Posts: 15
    Options
    I do a gallon a day...
  • jsickman12
    jsickman12 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have a 16 ounce Starbucks cup, in the morning I fill it up, pound it, fill it back up and drink it through the course of the morning, once it is empty I fill it up, and pound it down, fill it back up and drink the rest through the day, and repeat....with the water I drink at the gym or post runs, 64 ounces turns in to 100+ ounces easily.
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I do!! I have a 32oz water bottle and I drink 3 of those while at work then about 2-3 more glasses when I am at home.

This is almost me exactly too. I try and drink 2 of my 32 ounce bottles by the end of lunch, one through the afternoon before I go home, then another when I'm at home in the evening.

The funny thing is, while I pee practically every hour at work, I only have to get up once each night.
  • Bikini_by_30
    Bikini_by_30 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am constantly drinking water, I drink about 4 - 24oz bottles a day... about 12 glasses. Best friends with the washroom. haha
  • jocelinemmuise
    Options
    i always drink 8 cups of water and one cup of coffee every day.... :)
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I get all my water...in my coffee, my beer, my diet soda, and my food.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I get thirsty if I don't drink enough water, therefore I drink.
  • F1uffy123
    F1uffy123 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I drink a ridiculous amount of water. I drink 2.5 litres / 85 ounces of water just at work, then another 3 or 4 glasses at home! I just enjoy drinking plain water. Iced, room temp or boiling. I'm literally in the bathroom every hour though! That bits annoying!