5'1 33lbs lost in 7 months pics

Options
Ok first let me start by saying posting these pictures was extremely hard for me because I still feel like I'm so fat, but I want people out there who are starving on 1200 calories or less to know that it doesn't have to be that way! I started my weight loss journey June 1, 2012 right here on MFP. I'm 5'1 and i weighed 191 pounds. Mfp started me at the standard 1200 calories a day and i did this for 3 days and was in the forums trying to figure out how the hell people can do this because i was freaking STARVING! I was so lucky! I stumbled on Eat more 2 Weigh Less (EM2WL) and In place of a road map (IPOARM) I started eating 1800 -2000 calories a day. I wasn't hungry anymore and I started losing weight! I've lost 24 inches and 33 lbs. I still have 27 pounds to go but I'm gonna do it however long that it takes I'm not gonna be hungry while I do it and I know that when I reach my goal I will not be gaining all the weight back because this is something i can actually do for the rest of my life! I want to thank Kiki & Lucia from EM2WL and Dan from IPOARM for saving me in so many different ways and for always being there to answer all my questions and to give support for free! You guys are just awesome!

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o754/tlbrummett/WP_000110_zpsa53f6fc0.jpg

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o754/tlbrummett/tonyajan_zpsacce8996.jpg

Replies

• Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! keep it up!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly Tonya - you look amazing. Great job and way to hang in there! :heart:
  • Rehobobound
    Rehobobound Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! You look great!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! What a huge difference Tonya!!! Keep up the great work.
  • sphira
    sphira Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    HUGE differences!! Congrats!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    WP_000110_zpsa53f6fc0.jpg

tonyajan_zpsacce8996.jpg

Nice work...well done.
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thank you! i couldnt figure out the picture thing to save my life lol!
  • lissaloue
    lissaloue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome, congratulations!! You look great!
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference! Congrats to you and thank you for sharing the information about your methods and practical approach. :smile:
  • lovehumor
    Options
    Amazing!! Thank you for sharing and letting us know that maybe 1200 calories isn't always the correct way. I'm stuck right now, but you're post has made me realize I might need to think outside the box.
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your progress, Tonya. You truly found the healthiest way to lose weight. With the right amount of defiict to lose, but still fuel your body. And isn't it great to not feel hungry and have energy from eating well? You are a winner and will most certainly reach your goal of the healthiest you!
  • beautifulswan1
    beautifulswan1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!!:smile:
  • strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Fantastic
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    BAM !!!!

Losing fat, gaining healthy eating habits for life, while enjoying LIFE = WIN

No more yo-yoing for you my friend : )
  • jgrode1984
    Options
    I've also recently stumbled across eat more and road map and up'd my cals to around 1600-1800. Its only been a week, but I feel soooo much better! Glad to hear you are having great success with this method. It is very encouraging!

You look great by the way! :)
  • McAlyna
    McAlyna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!