Yes Another 30 Day Shred ....Thread !

Options
2»

Replies

• mbaroncelli
    mbaroncelli Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Did you do any other exercise while doing the video? I plan on doing 45 minutes of cardio too. But thanks for the motivation and I will push myself to do it every day!
  • nvhajjar
    nvhajjar Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how they log in the 30 day shred in their exercise log on here? I'm a little surprised that given the popularity of her videos, they haven't added it to the database yet. I'm not sure if I should log it as circuit training or what.
  • szonjakun
    szonjakun Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how they log in the 30 day shred in their exercise log on here? I'm a little surprised that given the popularity of her videos, they haven't added it to the database yet. I'm not sure if I should log it as circuit training or what.
    It's circuit training! :)
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Did you do any other exercise while doing the video? I plan on doing 45 minutes of cardio too. But thanks for the motivation and I will push myself to do it every day!

I started shred when I was 8 weeks post op (c section), so no I didn't. But the last time I did shred, before the baby, I did. I either ran, did elliptical, or classes like spin or zumba in combination. I used shred as a way to work my way back in shape. But if you feel up to it, definitely go for it. I was 164 when I started shred (154.5 now) and I burned anywhere from 175-325 cals doing shred (I have an HRM) just to give you an idea.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Jillian kicks my buns every time!! Been doing her dvds for over 2 years now (on and off) I have almost all of them and Ripped in 30 is on its way. I like to switch em up so i dont get used to them lol.

Same! I have 7 of them and the 8th is in the mail! haha. I've been doing her DVDs since August 2012 and she has reshaped my body (along with healthy eating of course). Love her.
  • cliobabe
    cliobabe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i just add my own under cardio exercise, i googled it and its about 200 calories burnt for the 20 mins
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Most people log it as circuit training, general.
    I am on level 2 of 30 day shred. Much better than day 1,but still hard. I love it!

There are lots of success posts of 30 day shred here for ladies wondering. It's one of my motivations to keep going.
  • mbaroncelli
    Options

I started shred when I was 8 weeks post op (c section), so no I didn't. But the last time I did shred, before the baby, I did. I either ran, did elliptical, or classes like spin or zumba in combination. I used shred as a way to work my way back in shape. But if you feel up to it, definitely go for it. I was 164 when I started shred (154.5 now) and I burned anywhere from 175-325 cals doing shred (I have an HRM) just to give you an idea.

What is an HRM? I have seen it on here and I don't know what it is!
  • suzannearaya1976
    suzannearaya1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options

What is an HRM? I have seen it on here and I don't know what it is!

It's a Heart Rate Monitor, it took me a while to figure that out too! I have to get one!! :D
  • mbaroncelli
    Options
    Ohh ok! Thanks! :smile:
  • sararixe
    sararixe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Jillian kicks my buns every time!! Been doing her dvds for over 2 years now (on and off) I have almost all of them and Ripped in 30 is on its way. I like to switch em up so i dont get used to them lol.

Same! I have 7 of them and the 8th is in the mail! haha. I've been doing her DVDs since August 2012 and she has reshaped my body (along with healthy eating of course). Love her.
    I do a differant DVD each time so i dont get use to the moves lol.I need to get a new 6 week 6 pack(kids errrr) and i want to get Killer buns & thighs.. The only one im not fond of is the Shred-It With Weights
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

I do a differant DVD each time so i dont get use to the moves lol.I need to get a new 6 week 6 pack(kids errrr) and i want to get Killer buns & thighs.. The only one im not fond of is the Shred-It With Weights

I've seen six week six pack on you-tube (but i don't know if all levels are posted.)
  • sararixe
    sararixe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Cool thanks ;)
  • stephanieolvera
    Options
    Today will be my third day of level 1. I also do the elliptical on days I don't go to my trainer. Can't believe that it is only 20 minutes long and has me sweating like crazy, especially because I am somewhat used to the exercises. I will be tracking my progress and provide helpful tips along the way on my blog.
    If anyone is interested: http://hangingbellybegone.blogspot.com/