Iron Man 2

Options
Your thoughts? Seeing it? Not seeing it??

I'm definitely going... even if I didn't like the first one(and I DID), Samuel L. Jackson is playing Nick Fury... SAMUEL L. JACKSON.... and he's wearing an EYEPATCH... what more could you ask for?!

Tauwk uhmungst yahselves...

Replies

• StephanieCanene
    Options
    I can't wait! My Boyfriend and I are going opening night. I loved the first one even though I'm not typically a huge fan of that type of movie.
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I love me some superhero movies!!! Did anyone see Kick-*kitten*??!?? That movie was so awesome in every way!
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    I love me some superhero movies!!! Did anyone see Kick-*kitten*??!?? That movie was so awesome in every way!

I haven't yet, but I heard it was good
  • SteelersfanChris
    Options

YES, and it was an amazing movie. Hit Girl stole every scene she was in.

I can't wait for IM2. The first one is probably one of my favorite superhero movies of all time.

Oh, and anyone who goes to see IM2, make sure you stay through the credits, because apparently there's some stuff after that ties into the next few Marvel movies
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    I am definitely be going to see Iron Man 2! I loved the first one and can't wait for this one. I am a huge comic book movie fan anyway.
  • SteelersfanChris
    Options
    OK, this movie was incredible. Well worth the price of admission
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    That's what I've heard! In between work and school, I've not had the time to go see it :grumble: , but I hope to remedy that next week .
  • paige2010
    paige2010 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Iron Man 2 is AWESOME!!! Even if the only thing you see is Scarlet's scene at the end - just amazing!! Very funny in places too. Would recommend!!
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options

Went to see Kick-*kitten* this week and Iron Man 2 last week. Both were AWESOME!

My only concern with Kick-*kitten* is that the trailers really didn't do it justice. The trailers made it look kid friendly but it was really much more like a Quintin Tarantino movie. Was anyone else suprised by the violence? Not complaining, loved it, just hoping no one took their grade school age kids to see it.