I lost weight but...

Options
2»

Replies

• Kutchka
    Kutchka Posts: 14
    Options
    looks like its time to treat yourself to a new ball :wink: think of all the great work you have been doing to lose weight so a treat as a reward :happy:
  • MistyNoble1987
    Options
    [/quote]
    Weight loss can HAVE my DDs!! I'd like to look down and see my feet without bending forward!
    [/quote]

I'll take some, lol! I hope I don't lose what little I have when I start losing weight - I weigh 275 pounds and am only a full B :-(.
  • moncheree86
    moncheree86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I fell you there my boyfriends says i just better not lose the fabulous boobs and butt combo! he claims those are off limits
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm always cold now. I guess I lost my insulation when I started losing the fat. But hey, I'm not complaining. I'd rather be freezing and fabulous then warm and unhappy with my weight. The way I see it, I can just treat myself with a couple of new (smaller) fuzzy sweaters and call it good. :smile:
  • pedwatt
    Options
    There is surgery to fix "deflated baggies", but not to extend your life, Keep up the good work, a fit wife is always a sexy wife
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options

I fear that! My husband is a boob-man. I am really scared that he will find me unattractive if I end up with deflated sacks hanging where his favorite boobs used to be! >.<

WHOA! I didnt say anything about them being deflated sacks! lol

No, that is just MY fear! lol
  • OutsideCreativ
    OutsideCreativ Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Not related to weight loss but... I was in a Saturday morning bowling leagues from 2nd grade through Senior year... I started wearing glasses my freshman year of high school... and my average jumped 10 pins. :o
  • rachmatt
    Options
    Weight loss can take mine! Unfortunately, that's one place where I haven't lost weight! I've actually had a breast reduction, but they got big again after my son! I want to get pregnant but am scared they are only going to get bigger! Take all of mine!! :tongue:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I haven't had to relearn any skills, but none of my clothes fit. I will pull something out of my closet that used to look awesome on me and it just sags.

Love how your thread turned from a bowling thread into a boobies thread. :laugh:
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My weight loss has made my expensive wedding ring worthless until I can get it re sized! And lol to all the boob comments...I can totally relate...
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Weight loss has taken my precious double Ds! And now I have no clue what I size I am :-( I've had to get used to not filling my bras and being less boobilicous :-(((

Weight loss can HAVE my DDs!! I'd like to look down and see my feet without bending forward!

They can have mine too. I look forward to only having to wear ONE bra when I work out.
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    I was very well know for having a large posterior. I loved having a "thick" rear end. Now the more weight I lose, the smaller it gets. I fear that I am starting to look like every other white girl out there with a flat rump. I have decided to start trying to do some butt specific work outs. It's too precious to lose. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!