What's Your Goal Weight?

Options
I'm a 5'5" female and weigh 146 lbs. My original goal weight was 130lbs but I may change it to 120lbs. I will be able to tell better once I get closer to the weight to know if I'm happy with what I look like or not. Ultimutely I want a flat stomach and to be toned. I'm wondering what other people's goals are that are the same height as me...? Anyone can comment with their goals no matter male/female and any height. I just have one request...Please be respectful. We are all going through this together. Ty :)

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    First goal 129.

After that I'm willing to slow it down but ultimately I'd like to then lose about 10 more pounds of fat and replace it with 10 pounds of muscle (a long-term project).
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I'm shooting for 130 first and then I'd really like to get down to 110.
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    im 5' 4" started at 176 now im 159 my original goal was 145 150 im changing it to 130 now :)
  • nestea777
    nestea777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is to be130 pounds.
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and my goal is 145. Toned and muscular
  • lmfaulkner9
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my goal is about 122 lbs. I just got to 125 but I don't know if I have the motivation to lose 3 more and have it really stay off. We'll see. I feel pretty good where I am at.
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I'm shooting for 140.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't really set an end goal weight, but rather a body fat percentage goal. I say this because 9 out of 10 times, people won't be entirely satisfied even when hitting their weight goals and ultimately switch to body composition to adjust their fat-to-muscle ratio.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm at my goal weight! :-) 140 lbs now I'm trying to lower my body fat%. So inches (around my waist to be exact) are really what I'm looking at.

Geekyjock took the words right out of my mouth! lol

EDIT I'm 5'5''
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6
    currently around 130lbs
    goal is 117-119lbs
  • MarGetsThinner
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and my current GW is 110. Possibly will change it to lower than that, but I'm the same as you. I want to get to my current GW and possibly reasses it later! :)
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and currently only 109lbs, but I'd like to get up to 120-125 but more muscle. I'm focusing more on recomp.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Ultimately 175-180 Lbs lean...shooting for ~ 12% BF. I imagine I'll dip to 170 or so before I start eating at a surplus again to build muscle. I'm currently doing Starting Strength to preserve what LBM I have and maybe add a little to it while I burn the fat suit away.
  • mandykayte
    mandykayte Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5' 3.5" im 161 first goal weight is 145 second is 135 and then ill reevaluate when i get there!
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5'5" female and weigh 146 lbs. My original goal weight was 130lbs but I may change it to 120lbs. I will be able to tell better once I get closer to the weight to know if I'm happy with what I look like or not. Ultimutely I want a flat stomach and to be toned. I'm wondering what other people's goals are that are the same height as me...? Anyone can comment with their goals no matter male/female and any height. I just have one request...Please be respectful. We are all going through this together. Ty :)

I'm also 5'5" currently at 139 and have the same thought as you. My goal is 130 for now, but may change it to 120 as well depending on what I look like at 130. :)
  • itzchachi87
    itzchachi87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 5'9 and I started my journey on 1/1/12 and I weighed 160lbs... I want to say my measurements were 38-31-41 not 100% sure because I don't really remember... Today I weigh 143lbs w/ measurements of 36-28-39 and 23.7% body fat... My original goal was 140lbs but now that I'm pretty close I'm contemplating on changing it to 135lbs maybe? I dunno... I'm not really concerned with the weight anymore but more of the measurements and body fat %... Can someone help me out with that? Also I feel that my legs are way too thin, any suggestions?
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I use to have a goal weight but a goal size or body fat % is a much better way to roll...

Just my two cents. I think we put waaay too much stock on that one "magical" number we have set in our minds...when we might be missing the point..

:heart:
  • teamdj1
    teamdj1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able to shop at any store that has my size clothes. I like other colors than black. It seems that they are always out of my size (xxxl). :sad: I like to look nice. :happy: Plus the extra money they charge because its a big size sucks. :huh:
  • nishie89
    Options
    5'4'' shooting for 150 realistically.....