PB2 recipes that are not smoothies?

Options
em3120
em3120 Posts: 154 Member
Yay! My jar of PB2 arrived today and I was wondering what sort of recipes or ideas I could use it for that are not smoothies. I did a quick search here on MFP but it seemed like most of the ideas are for smoothies. What are some yummy things I can make that aren’t just smoothies?

Replies

• JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • round_and_brown
    Options
    I usually put it in oatmeal or plain greek yogurt. So good!
  • krisbychiken
    krisbychiken Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    http://www.bellplantation.com/recipes <<<There's a ton on the site that I want to try :)
  • katienoell
    katienoell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine just arrived today too! I got both the regular and the chocolate to try. :o)
  • ImmaZombie
    Options
    Let us know how it is. If it's good, I'll have to order some! :)
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I made some oatmeal muffins with the PB2 from the website bellplantation. My kids love them. They are roughly 114 calories each. lots of receipes on there.
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Mine came today too! Tastes exactly like real peanut butter so I'm happy. I had a serving on toast, then another serving (just to double check) on half a banana sliced. Not really recipes but I loveeeeed it.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i add mine to granola
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,606 Member
    Options
    I add a little to stir fries to give them a peanut-y Indonesian/Malaysian character..
  • katbean12
    katbean12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    oh i loooove PB2! yumm.. sorry for me i just use it on weight watchers bread, or som other low carb wrap..
    but i'll be checking that bellplantation website now!
  • em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I tried to eat it just plain and it's definitely different than regular Jiff peanut butter, but it's not bad! It has a much more real peanut taste which I guess is a good thing! I'll definitely check out their website! I hadn't though of that! Any other ideas?
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    peanut sauce for stir-fry-type recipes...also great on ice cream, but that's probably not what you had in mind!
  • kari574
    kari574 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I made a peanut butter banana bread with it. It was good!
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I mix it with extra water and some cinnamon and make a sauce for ice cream or to dip apples/bananas in. I'll also pour this mix over some air popped popcorn in a paper bag and shake until it totally coated. (or do the same with a bag of microwave popcorn)
    I mix it with hot extra water and whatever spices strike my fancy that night to cook diced chicken in for a poor man's peanut sauce.
    I've made peanut butter filling for cupcakes by mixing it with with water, some cream cheese, and a bit of powdered sugar for added sweetness.
    Omit the water from the above recipe and increase the powdered sugar amount to make frosting (a splash of vanilla is good here).
    I'll mix it directly into oatmeal.
    I eat it pretty much daily on toast with breakfast.
    Was out of tahini once and used it in place of it in a hummus recipe, no one noticed.

I'm sure there's more, I buy the stuff by the case of 1lb bags of both the regular and chocolate, so I go through a lot of it. I love it.
  • lumstead0317
    lumstead0317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love my PB2!! I'm planning to try the tai noodles next week!