Hello to all from New Member

Options
I am excited to join My Fitness Pal and start on the path to better health and lots of energy to keep up with my sons. I have tried many other plans over the years and have lost a lot and then gained it back, plus some. I have heard many good things about mfp so I am here to share info and support everyone wherever you are in your journey.

Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you all!

Lisa

Replies

• lazydaydays
    Options
    Hi Lisa I'm new on Mfp too as I started 1st of jan 2013 i have lost 11lb so far but I know the first few month are the easiest so if you want to add me we could share are journey together.

Tracy
  • rogueriverbrat
    rogueriverbrat Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend I have been on here for almost 2 weeks , Looking forward to losing this weight :)
  • kapoorpk
    kapoorpk Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for taking the first step towards health and wellness!! You are welcome to connect.

Best.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! There is so much knowledge and information on this site. Feel free to add me if you would like
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    welcome, feel free to add me. i will do what i can to support you.
  • Jax_30
    Jax_30 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey, jan 2013 as well..... Add me as we'll.... I am serious about weight loss, and diet...... Only away till feb 1 be back then!!! Good l.uck!!
  • pangelicus
    pangelicus Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on daily, I've got quite a few pounds to lose. This site and the mobile app make the hard work kind of fun!
  • MisssLeoo
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend! anyone who's motivated and supportive is always a great asset!
  • stainel0413
    stainel0413 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sanda and I'm new to the site. I've been working out now for about 3 weeks and Im making slow, steady progress. I could certainly use the support to ensure this time, I don't give up after 4 or 5 weeks. So, I look forward to the support best wishes to all the successes!

:smile:
  • stainel0413
    Options
    Hello!
  • stainel0413
    Options
    Thanks!
  • grinnersmom
    Options
    good evening to you all, i joined about 2 weeks ago, and i am totally loving this site.