New and would like some friends

Options
Hey everyone my name is Hafdman. At least I used to be hafdman. I had gastric bypass in 2004 and lost 272lbs. Slowly the weight has been creeping back up, and I find myself at 295. I would love to chat with people. I have been on the site for 2 weeks now (full time) and have lost 6lbs. I really like the fact that if you mess up, you can see you messed up and get right back on track.

Thanks

Replies

• espi180
    espi180 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to be a support to you. Fell free to add me... always great meeting new friends! Love the site and the accountability it brings.
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'll help when and where I can!
  • expiredstripper
    expiredstripper Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :D
  • JavaSparrow
    JavaSparrow Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'd been trying to lose weight for...a while. But recently, I've been stuck on the same 10lbs and decided it was time to get serious. Add me if you want ^.^
  • TCondor
    TCondor Posts: 88
    Options
    Always looking to trade support & tips. Feel free to add me.
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    welcome, I started earlier this month and open to new friendships :)
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Hi: I just started today on this site and would love to have some friends to exchange ideas and support.
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well as anyone else! I'm on here everyday religiously and I love motivating people! Welcome to MFP, this site is so amazing = ]
  • alvin0012
    alvin0012 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • heidistubbs
    heidistubbs Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new too. Nice to meet you!
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Pretty new here myself and would like more friends. I think it will help. :)
  • Naomi0222
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. We all have a common goal in mind.
  • angelaspikes2012
    Options
    I'm on here all the time! I have become obsessed with counting calories, and tracking my calories burned everyday....i even use a heart rate monitor that tells me how many calories i burn every day. I need friends like me because healthy competition is awesome!