SW - Dec 1 - 215
    CW - May 3 - 192.5
    GW - Dec 11 - 125

Lost 22.5 lbs

Mini Goal - May 31 - 185
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    CC - I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well! I hope that you and your doctors get it figured out soon and that you have a speedy recovery! :flowerforyou:
  • cc_campbell81
    cc_campbell81 Posts: 622
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am currently in the hospital. I had surgery earlier to have my appendix removed. Turns out that wasn't actually the problem. During surgery they discovered I had a cyst on my ovary that ruptured. so now I am recovering but they think
    I can go home tomorrow. Then I have to stay home and rest for a week or maybe two. I am not allowed to do any lifting or any exercise. :( I will be exercising with you all in spirit:)keep up the hard work. Keep posting your #s. I am on pain meds now so I will post percentages as soon as I have a chance.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am currently in the hospital. I had surgery earlier to have my appendix removed. Turns out that wasn't actually the problem. During surgery they discovered I had a cyst on my ovary that ruptured. so now I am recovering but they think
    I can go home tomorrow. Then I have to stay home and rest for a week or maybe two. I am not allowed to do any lifting or any exercise. :( I will be exercising with you all in spirit:)keep up the hard work. Keep posting your #s. I am on pain meds now so I will post percentages as soon as I have a chance.
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    CC so glad to hear that everything went well and you are recovering quickly. what a scary exsperance to go through......

Sorry I didn't have time to log-in yesterday but I think I wasn't the only one.
    LW 144.
    CW 144.6 no loss for me this week... :sad: so I'm upping my exercise this week and really watching what goes into my mouth... we only have a couple week left and I need to really prove to myself I can make a difference these next couple of weeks. :ohwell:

hang in there cc, hope you feel better quickly,,,, and good luck to everyone ales... keep moving:flowerforyou:
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi CC!
    I hope you are feeling better now! Please take it easy. I saw your other post about feeling guilty about letting your husband take care of you. I'm sure he is happy to do it. You have to let your husband take care of you now so you can better take care of your family after you recover.

I was so upset this week, I didn't post my weight on Tuesday as usual. I have been working out harder than ever, and my weight kept going up. I don't know if it was muscle gain, water retention, or what. But it was really frustrating.

Last week I had a small gain, then a few days after my Tuesday weigh-in, I was down again. But on Tuesday this week, I was up another 1.4 pounds from last Tuesday, to 165.4 pounds! I tried again on Wednesday and was 166!! ACK! 2 pounds gained.

Then I jumped on the scale this morning, and I'm back down to 163.4... a .2 pounds loss since where I was 2 weeks ago. What on earth is going on with my body?

Anyway, I will officially report today that on Tuesday I was 165.4 pounds, up 1.4 pounds since the previous week. And hopefully Tuesday next week, the scale will go down even further since this morning.

Last week: 164
    This week: 165.4
    Gained 1.4 pounds.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Hi everyone. i am feeling much better. Thanks for all of your support. If you haven't posted your numbers or had a bad week no big deal. Hang in there. just remember how far you've come.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Here are the numbers for the last two weeks.

Name week 17%
    clheide 0.13%
    wachugan -0.24%
    neenaof4 0.00%
    cc_campbell81 1.42%
    constancemwj 0.55%
    pamh5555 0.26%

Name week 18%
    wachugan -0.85%
    cc_campbell81 0.80%
    constancemwj -0.14%
    pamh5555 0.77%
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    SW - Dec 1 - 215
    CW - May 11 - 191.5
    Lost - 23.5 lbs

Yeah Me
  • waguchan
    Options
    Last week: 165.4
    This week: 163.8
    Lost 1.6 pounds... finally after 2 weeks of gains.
  • clheide
    Options
    my weight was 149.2 this morning. i am honestly pretty much done losing, so i'm figuring as long as i am below 150, i am mentally ok...size 6 is small enough for me!!!
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    sorry a little slow logging in this week,
    clheide, I;ed love to be a size 6 at 150... so sad...... but I'm only 5 ft. (so cruel)..so I still have quite a ways go. but I'm getting there.

LW 144.6
    CW 142.6 :bigsmile: down 2 this week for me.

Keep at it everyone,,,, one more week to go!!!!!
  • clheide
    Options
    i'm actually only 5'3" myself, so according to BMI i'm still overweight. but i'm trying really hard to not let those numbers get inside my head. i know that i am more than healthy according to body fat percentage, so i'm resting my hat on that. :wink:
  • waguchan
    Options
    clheide, Congratulations on reaching your goal weight!

I'm 5'3" also. Not yet a size 6 though. :smile:
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all of the support. I am doing so much better. Last week was rough. I was exhausted and week all the time but I got a lot of rest on Friday and my appetite is back so I am feeling good now. Only two more episodes left I think. We've all come so far. Those of you in the 140's 150's don't be discouraged. It goes by before you know it. congrats to Constance this week's winner with a 1.38% loss.

Name week 19%
    constancemwj 1.38%
    wachugan 0.97%
    cc_campbell81 0.81%
    pamh5555 0.52%
    clheide -0.40%
  • waguchan
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

Last week: 163.8
    This week: 160.0
    Lost 3.8 pounds this week. WOOHOO!!!

I'm very excited. I used to think that 160 would be my goal weight. But I moved it down to 140 a few weeks ago because I think I can lose more. I only have a pound or two to lose to weigh less than my husband. I'd be lower than him already, but he lost weight doing so much boot camp, P90X and Insanity after seeing me trying to shape up.

Now I'm going to reward myself with a trip to the employee security badge office to get a new badge photo! I'm walking around with a picture of my from over 4 years ago when I weighed at least 70-75 pounds more than I do now. WOOHOO!!!!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Wachugan, that's so great. Congratulations!

Does anyone know how to add photos on here? It would be cool if we posted before and after.
  • waguchan
    Options
    I posted some pictures of me doing my Insanity workout on my blog this Sunday morning with my 3 year old daughter: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/waguchan :smile:

We should add before/after photos on the final week. That would be fun!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Wachugan- cute pics. Maybe I should try doing that to wear my 2 yr old out for bedtime! She likes doing stretches already.

Current Weight 123lbs. No change.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    only two of us posted this week:

wachugan 2.32%
    cc_campbell81 0%