40lbs GONE!! (and rougly 20 inches!!!) PICS

Options

Replies

• fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    Meant to ask---how tall are you? Thanks.
  • jamieshrinking
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic!
  • fishbrain976
    fishbrain976 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    dont stop! continue wht u are doing because its amazing
  • WOW -- would have never pegged it at only 40 pounds. You look so thin and good! Very inspirational as well. Keep up the good work!!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Meant to ask---how tall are you? Thanks.

5'6''
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I have lost 32 pounds in the last year. 22 since July. I haven't seen any noticable inches lost though. Well except in my boobs. Those went down 2 cup sizes.
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! AMAZING JOB.
  • strtup
    strtup Posts: 1
    Options
    thanks for sharing! you have always been beautiful....but I am sure your confidence is through the roof, and I think confidence is what underlies true beauty! stay focused!
  • cozystyle
    cozystyle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    u look FABULOUS...I must agree with others, u def look smaller than 244lbs...u r a very BEAUTIFUL woman...i am sure u r proud of urself.....stories like yours just keeps me so inspired...thanks for sharing and CONTINUE TO DO YOU, KUDOS :flowerforyou:
  • coke_momma
    coke_momma Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You sure are doing a great job. 40 pounds sure has made a big difference. Keep up the good work. What are you doing for exercise?:smile:
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, congratulations!
  • ladyinredflush
    ladyinredflush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have the same shoes. You look great.
  • swfloridagal
    Options
    Excellent work! I don't look THAT much different... but YOU do!

Your so pretty.... keep up the good work!
    :happy:
  • Trinity0405
    Options
    Keep up the great work! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!! Many Blessings!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous hun x
  • avongirl74
    avongirl74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • tlm0403
    tlm0403 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! You should be so proud of yourself! I know how exercise becomes something that we crave after a while of doing it. You look wonderful!!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Keep up the hard work! You are definitely an inspiration to us newbies! :happy:

thank you!! i NEVER thought that i would be a weight-loss inspiration to anyone! it just goes to show that hard work really pays off!
    good luck!
  • NinaBunni
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look AWESONE!!! You are such an inspiration to us all. Keep up the great work!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    Very proud of you!

That is me, as of now - in the 280s, and while I have not moved much the past couple weeks (both exercising and the scale), I am ready to tackle this once and for all!

you can do it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!