Please be my fitness friend....I have a long way to go

Options
I just have to get healthier....please encourage me and I'll encourage you!

Replies

• lnoselli
    lnoselli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a lot more than 83 pounds to go! So, I will encourage you. I have lost 25.5 pounds and while I am proud, many people don't see me as anything other than fat. I still have 108 pounds to go to be at a reasonable, though still hefty, weight.
  • MisssLeoo
    Options
    one of my biggest goals is to be able to not feel winded when going up the stairs! but like a lot of others I too have issues keeping on the right path and may need some stern advice sometimes! add me if you want
  • nickyhill31
    Options
    We all have to start somewhere...I've been working on my weight since January 1st. I'm not focussing too closely on my weight but more on how my clothes feel and I'm feeling very positive...
  • poc1919
    poc1919 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am here for you all if you need it:) Add me and we will keep one another motivated!
  • katanga65
    katanga65 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me as your friend would love to give and receive support.
  • sandrareyes39750121
    Options
    I added you to my friend list! Keep up the good work, I will cheer you as much as possible!
  • nichelle02
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and would love a few friends for encouragement too. I'm pretty determined to get healthy and a few friends to help me along the journey would be great. I'll do the same for you!