I would just like to say...

Options
That laughing cow cheese is the freakin' yummiest stuff ever. No joke. I've finally found a substitute for mayo on my sandwiches. That is all.

Replies

• DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah, I get that wheel thingie. The wedges. Nice cheese spread for only 35 calories. It's a win--win.
  • xecila
    xecila Posts: 99
    Options
    Heck yeah, I get that wheel thingie. The wedges. Nice cheese spread for only 35 calories. It's a win--win.

I'm gonna sound like I'm advertising all day.. But I was so worried it was gonna taste like crud. Now I don't have to put cheese OR mayo on sandwiches.. cuts a looooot of calories. Good on crackers, too :happy:
  • oonafey
    oonafey Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Try it on those GG Bran Crispbread crackers, too. It'll fit you up and it's yummy!
  • aedfit
    aedfit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It's really good to use to make omelets as well.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I have to concur.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I find it interesting that so many people on here, on "diets" are eating Laughing Cow when I used to eat it all the time as a kid. It was always a treat because it's so expensive. I've wanted to get some but can't make myself pay $3-4 for cheese that won't last long. :(
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    LOL!! That made me laugh so much. "that is all" lol I agree that cheese is AWESOME! It just really challenges me to practice moderation!!
  • oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112
    Options
    :happy: I discovered it last week, and I fell exactly the same way. I was really expecting it to taste horrible...but I lOVE it. Bye Bye mayo.
    I can't belive it's only 30 calories.
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    The Garlic and Herb one is by far my favorite!
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Beware the Garlic and Herb calories though!....I had been eating the light and geting 2 wedges for 35 cals. Bought the light Garlic and Herb and mowing down on them - yum yum~! Read the label afterward and the wedges are bigger 45 cals for ONE!!!!

Still a calorie bargain, but heads up!

Love them both as celery stuffing! Then you get all that creamy yummy goodness without the cracker calories!
  • mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    Options
    I find it interesting that so many people on here, on "diets" are eating Laughing Cow when I used to eat it all the time as a kid. It was always a treat because it's so expensive. I've wanted to get some but can't make myself pay $3-4 for cheese that won't last long. :(

costco has it for pretty cheap - think its like 6$ for three wheels :)
  • igmom
    igmom Posts: 90
    Options
    Thanks! Just added it to my grocery list.
  • workingitout
    workingitout Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Garlic laughing cow eaten with granny smith apple slices - delish!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    laughing cow cheese on a sandwhich thin on a turkey burger = yummy. Also try it with the wheat thins flat breads.
  • aawh
    aawh Posts: 96 Member
    Options

Something comparable to the Garlic & Herb or French Onion flavors is Philadelphia 1/3 Less Fat Chive & Onion Cream Cheese. For 1 tablespoon it is the same amount of calories, 1 more gram of fat, and 2 less grams of protein. and you get 14 tablespoons in a container versus 8 wedges of Laughing Cow. I only buy the Laughing Cow when there is a good sale!