hi i'm new

Options
hii'm new to this and i want to lose weight so plz add me and help me on my journey

Replies

• oconor316
    oconor316 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa I have never seen you before who are you lol just kidding congrats on making it to the next step in your journey.
  • DivineDee
    Options
    I stared back on My Fitness Pal on 1/8/2013. I was doing it before months ago but got discouraged and stopped. But, I'm back and am determined to stick to it this time. I understanding that it took years to put this weight on and its going to take time to lose it.:smile:
  • Bonsager
    Bonsager Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just signed up. I hope this helps keep me accountable regarding nutrition and activity.
  • alwaysbubblydeva
    Options
    Hello Divine, my good friend told me about this site which I think I was on it some years ago. I last used LOSE IT! Its a great app as we well. Keep encouraged you can do it. Lets support each other because I need all the encouragement I can get. I have about 70 more lbs to go and I need it off NOW, lol. Keep in touch.
  • gish27
    gish27 Posts: 78
    Options
    feel free to add
  • Messien
    Messien Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am looking for friends so we can motivate each other.
    :smile:
  • noni10022
    Options
    Hi!!!! Welcome x
  • LizRodmell
    LizRodmell Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    hello ( waves)

i have been back here for 3 weeks after nearly a year away ( put 20 of the 38 lbs i lost back on :noway: )
    lesson learned to never stop caring about my health:sad:

congratulations on taking the first step to a new you. feel free to add me, we could help motive each other!

hugs
    Liz x
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new too. feel free to add me as your MFP :flowerforyou: ~~