• Ecstazy
    Ecstazy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just added most of the ppl in the list.

Add me as well if i didn´t, Screen Name Ecstazy
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    I've been using Nike + but haven't added anyone yet so you guys are free to add me: kjm3579 -- I'll add you when I get home later today -- need to get back to running -- stopped over the holidays and then got a nasty head cold.
  • If any of you'd like; please add me! I have no idea how to add people and have only just downloaded the app. :flowerforyou:

Username is ZealousMissJJ
  • lornen
    lornen Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm looking for people to add on Nike+ Username is Neptune91 :D
  • Ba2Py
    Ba2Py Posts: 2
    Options
    Just got my Nike+ Kinect Training game. Added pretty much everyone. Feel free to add me. Username: Ba2Py

Greetings from Paraguay =)
  • OssamaTarek
    Options
    Just started running this month, need lots of motivation :)

Add OssamaTarek
  • allday2
    allday2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Add me as well

margees3@yahoo.com
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My username is jmastrilli. I am currently training for a half marathon.
  • allday2
    allday2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to add people!!!!
  • OssamaTarek
    Options
    I have no idea how to add people!!!!

Go to http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/

Login then On the top right click on Account > Friends > Search Nike+
  • kenjancef
    kenjancef Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me on Nike+! My username is: kenjancef

I run about 10-12 miles per week. Add me!!! :)

EDIT: Just as a background, my first Nike+ run was on August 12, 2006, so I guess I've been using it for a while. A tip... if you are using the Nike+ Sport Kit, or something that uses the sensor in the shoe, you DON'T need a Nike+ shoe for the sensor. There are companies that make little pouches with velcro straps that you put the sensor in and then wrap around your laces. Makes it so you're not locked in to just Nike shoes. I'm sure most of you know that, but figured I throw it out there...

I think i've added most of you. If not, then add me and I'll add back... :)
  • Pineappletree29
    Options
    New to the group and would love some Nike + support! Screen name carynsantiago. Or search for Anna Henry
  • brent001
    brent001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've just started using Nike+.

Username: bjpetit
    http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/profile/bjpetit/
  • khabie_04
    Options
    Anyone can add me: khabie_04

I've been running with nike+ off and on for the last two years. I usually go for 5k on my runs depending on how I feel.
  • Bibiana06
    Options
    Hi my screen name is bfitb
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I am so oing to download this now once I have I m going add every one here as I am not a inner but would love o try it out
  • leefox79
    leefox79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, screen name leefox79. Closing in on my first 100 mile month!
  • k373n
    k373n Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to get back into running and need some Nike+ friends, although since I don't have any friends yet I am enjoying being at the top of my leaderboard for now.

Screen name is k373n

I added everyone I could find who posted before me, some user names did not show up in the search. Please let me know if you can't find me. Thanks.
  • neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have added some of you, feel free to add me on here with a message or on nike+ my nike id is neilvv Cheers people :)
  • HerculesKlump
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. Im training for my 1st Ultra-marathon this year. HerculesKlump