Day 60 P90X progress photos

Options
2»

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow nice job! Good for you for finishing 60 days!
  • NinaBunni
    Options
    Great job!!! You look Amazing!!! Keep up the good work!
  • imheavenbound
    Options
    Very cool!!!! With P90X you are really earning every inch!!! You go, girl!!!
  • autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    thats awesome, keep up the great work!
  • chrissyordaz
    chrissyordaz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you are so inspiring!!! wtg
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    great work!
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. :) Keep bringing it !
  • fighting4fit
    Options
    You look incredible! I've been trying to find motivation to take on the challenge of p90X, but you are really inspiring to give the workouts a shot! Keep up the great work because it's definitely paying off!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! Great job! :)
  • Meximelts73
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! I bought P90X and gave it away thinking I could never do it, yes, GAVE IT AWAY! Then I bought Turbo Fire (same Beach Body Co.) and went for it. I puked my brains out the first time did it and cried my eyes out when I finished the first day. GREAT job, you make me wish I didn't give it away!!! I will try Insanity next and promise I won't give it away!!! Keep it up!!:flowerforyou:
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!!
  • leek1982
    leek1982 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I have been afraid to try it. But, my husband and I are beginning soon! Waiting on the dvd's :happy:
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job! Power to you! I'm too scared to do P90X or Insanity!!! Keep going! :)
  • herlittlegreendress
    Options
    Amazing!! I "started" P90X this week. I work out every day at the gym but I've been doing P90X here and there with my brother as my "bonus work out". :) After seeing your results, I'm thinking I might have to make it a part of my daily routine! I'm so curious what my results would be!
  • herlittlegreendress
    Options
    To all those that are scared to try it, so was I! But one day, I was like, "Let's try this thing! Who cares." and you know what, some of it was totally doable and other things I couldn't do at all. But if you at least try and try again and keep moving, eventually you'll be able to fly through it. :)

By the way, the ab ripper work out will make your abs gloriously sore for days. I love it, oddly enough.
  • gtpjamie1
    gtpjamie1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW GOOD JOB!
    I want to try P90X, is it insane?? I'm a beginner.
  • rbledsoe03
    rbledsoe03 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!
  • brandiepair
    Options
    Wow, you guys made me feel so amazing!!!! I cannot even begin to tell you all how good it feels knowing my journey can encourage or inspire even just 1 person to make this change. Just keep climbing. I know it's hard. I know there's days when you want to give up. Just keep making changes every day and you will get there!! I want everyone to have this feeling. I have hope when I had none before. I have a vision for my future that's much brighter than ever. I have freedom from the obesity monster and I know i will win this fight. Join me on this journey! Let kick it in the face!! Who's on my team!!?? We got this!!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! keep it up!!
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!