2nd time around, but first on this site!

Options
trudijoy
trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
Hi all

I lost around 25 kg a few years ago but need to go through it again - this time i'm choosing MFP and sensible excercise because the workouts I did last time I can't do now.

Anyway, I'm pretty positive about this system and would love to hear success stories :) I'm from NZ, was around 105kg at the start of Dec and am about 98 now. Been on MFP since Boxing Day.

Replies

• trudijoy
    Options
    weird, some posts disappeared
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I lost around 25 kg a few years ago but need to go through it again - this time i'm choosing MFP and sensible excercise because the workouts I did last time I can't do now.

Anyway, I'm pretty positive about this system and would love to hear success stories :) I'm from NZ, was around 105kg at the start of Dec and am about 98 now. Been on MFP since Boxing Day.
    Great to have you on MFP!:flowerforyou:
  • trudijoy
    Options
    Hi all

Great to have you on MFP!:flowerforyou:

aw thankyou x
  • wendyhill161
    Options
    I to have tried them all, and I am finding MFP fantastic as it's making me accountable to me. Good luck with your journey
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes with your goals!
  • trudijoy
    Options
    this place seems full of really good, positive thoughts, Wendy :) same to you x
  • trudijoy
    Options
    aw thanks xx you guys are so sweet
  • wendyhill161
    Options
    Thanks I started losing weight in early December I was 118 kilos, I only discovered MFP last week when a friend at aqua aerobics told me about it. I am really motivated
  • trudijoy
    Options
    and 2 kg down plus you'll have muscles building? go you!! x