What shape are you?

Options

Replies

• ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly hourglass right now...will get better and smaller as the pounds come off.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

I have a weird body I guess in that I do have wide hips and large breasts (DD) but not that big around the band for my size and tend to carry most of my weight in my tummy :grumble: while having a nice behind.:happy: Maybe I'm an hourglass with a spare tire around it?

That sounds just like me! Hourglass and weight goes to tummy whenever I gain some.
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    Id say teddy bear, with possibilities
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm more pear...I think. Someone said hourglass but I don't see an hourglass anywhere.
  • fiddlefiddle19
    Options
    Watermelon! haha no. Pear shaped :D :P
  • kvg1210
    kvg1210 Posts: 35
    Options
    All up and down - no definition - not the shape I want to be :sad: - in my mind I am an hourglass :blushing:
  • theRubberBlubberWhale_Slinky
    Options
    sausage :cry:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I've always been an hourglass when at a proper weight but this time I don't know what will happen. I have quit a bit of boob and hip squish left to lose but my waist is getting pretty firm and it has been averaging only 8 or 9 inches smaller than the rest as it is.

I won't complain though, I don't care what shape I am, I just want to stop jiggling all over the place like a bowl of unhappy jello!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Hourspoon. Hourglass in that there is 13.5" difference between hips and waist, and 10" different between bust and waist, but my hips are slightly larger than shoulders. And I have high hips on a long torso, hence the spoonness.

Wow, I have analyzed this waaay too much :laugh:
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    "I can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in. I can't sing, I ain't pretty, and my legs are thin"
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    my shoulers are wider than my *kitten*.... thats all i care about!!!
    Zing!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    37-26-37 im hourglass.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    "I can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in. I can't sing, I ain't pretty, and my legs are thin"

I giggled
  • mmedjjon
    mmedjjon Posts: 511
    Options
    Grimis
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hourspoon. Hourglass in that there is 13.5" difference between hips and waist, and 10" different between bust and waist, but my hips are slightly larger than shoulders. And I have high hips on a long torso, hence the spoonness.

Wow, I have analyzed this waaay too much :laugh:

Hourspoon sounds awesome.
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    apple
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say a mix of a pear and an hourglass, simply because I've disproportionately large hips, even with a large bust and narrow waist (for my size).
  • jseekief12
    Options
    Your ApPEALing
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    candy apple? lol (small legs, big tummy)

Exactly this.
    I'm pretty sure I'm a basketball being held up by tooth picks.
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    sausage :cry:

That's hilarious.