First check-in!

Options
Hi! I've been using the iphone app for this site since about the beginning of january. I ballooned up to about 184 over the holidays due to depression and, obviously because there was a lot of food everywhere! When I got back to school for the spring semester, I really got serious about my weight loss. I used my busy days walking everywhere as my exercise and just tried to keep my calorie count under 1200 (which didn't work a lot of days). I'm now down to about 160 (the scale in my dorm room weighs about 3-4 pounds heavier than actual weight so it's really hard to figure it out sometimes!) I feel fantastic and can't wait to continue my weight loss over the summer! I hope everyone continues to have the same success I've had and keep up the good work! You can do it!

-Annie

Replies

• squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    THat's fantastic, best of luck to you as well!
  • taylorfriedchicken
    taylorfriedchicken Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using the iphone app for this site since about the beginning of january. I ballooned up to about 184 over the holidays due to depression and, obviously because there was a lot of food everywhere! When I got back to school for the spring semester, I really got serious about my weight loss. I used my busy days walking everywhere as my exercise and just tried to keep my calorie count under 1200 (which didn't work a lot of days). I'm now down to about 160 (the scale in my dorm room weighs about 3-4 pounds heavier than actual weight so it's really hard to figure it out sometimes!) I feel fantastic and can't wait to continue my weight loss over the summer! I hope everyone continues to have the same success I've had and keep up the good work! You can do it!

-Annie

You sound exactly like me. I am in college and by December 31st I swelled up to 188.8 because of food and a slight emotional breakdown.

I decided to get my act together January 1st and am currently 157.6!

I feel great too but I know I still have a little more to go!

congrats and I am so happy there are others just like me!

keeeeeep goinggg!!!
  • philhirons
    philhirons Posts: 3
    Options
    Well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!