Looking for more dedicated MFPers!

Options
Hi there. I'm looking for some MFPers who are dedicated and motivated! I love the community aspect of this site and would love to find/follow more people who are striving to be healthy.

Replies

• AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    somebody add this girl...she is an amazing friend and a hard worker!!! :smile:
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    somebody add this girl...she is an amazing friend and a hard worker!!! :smile:

You seriously are the sweetest!
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Awwwww that is sooo sweet! I'll add you and your friend because it's that type of support and motivation and that makes this journey so much easier and enjoyable!
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I went from being overweight and depressed to probably one of the most positive and motivational people you could meet. I wanted to help everyone reach their goal no matter what. Feel free to add
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I don't normally send FR to ladies under 25 but you have a pic with the Joe Pa Statue. I love the Nittany Lions!!!!! WE ARE.....
  • NataBee
    NataBee Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    The fact that a friend posted to big you up is reason enough to add you in my books :smile:
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I don't normally send FR to ladies under 25 but you have a pic with the Joe Pa Statue. I love the Nittany Lions!!!!! WE ARE.....

YAY!!!! Any fan of PSU and Joe is a friend of mine! I go to Penn State here in Happy Valley and I'm proud to be a Nittany Lion <3