Looking For Motivational & Supportive Friends

Options
Helloo!

Disaster happened and I had a burst pipe/flood which wrecked my kitchen and therefore it's currently being ripped out, treated and replaced. The time spent on that paired with my 'busy month' in work has left me with such little time and energy to exercise, plan my meals and fit in the time (and kitchen equipment) to cook and even eat! My daily goal is to reach 1500cal but i'm rarely reaching it at the minute... :ohwell:

So enough of that ramble, i'm hoping for some lovely new motivational and supportive friends to keep me going through a stressfull time 'cause i've mostly been thinking about just giving up until it's all over... But i've come too far to pack it all in now :grumble:

Side note: Today i've logged my 75th consecutive day *YaY* :happy:

Replies

• yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    It's hard when life gets in the way. take care of yourself first!
  • ginaie
    ginaie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    life's little complications are there to challenge you keep going and you will feel even stronger for it :) Hope you get your kitchen sorted out soon. Maybe if your struggling you could ask to use friends or family s kitchen nearby to pre prepare some food you can easily heat up. Feel free to add as a friend x
  • NataBee
    NataBee Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    We've not long moved into our house and not don't really know the neighbours well enough, but i think a few more than regular visits to the parents for evening meals are likely :tongue: I also find it hard to count when someone else is cooking though but it's gotta be better than takeaways
  • NataBee
    NataBee Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Seeing as nobody else is posting... Here's a pic of my fluff ball gaming kitten :)
    2mpyjax.jpg
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far~ i have been on since Tuesday this week, i would love to motivate you~ :happy:
  • Michellebuysse
    Options
    Hi Nat!

I'm Michelle. I have been on mfp for a long time, but stopped to have a baby then got on and stopped again, and now I've been back for a couple of months. Re-losing the weight I gained when life got in the way! However, it is not too late!

Let's be pals! I need the encouragement too! Friend me!

Michelle
  • AshlieA96
    AshlieA96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, I totally understand how life gets in the way. I often feel like Im a pain in the a## when I go to my mothers house and try to eat. I have only started on Sun of this week but I want to keep going for the long haul, and by long I mean 40 lbs. Didnt happen over night, wish it did! I would be happy to be ANY of yours friends!
    Keep strong
  • Lilihel
    Lilihel Posts: 53
    Options
    Don't give up! add me if you want, i'm a good supporter.