Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV- Chocolate Cake, Muffins and other sweet treats!

There was a sundowner at work last night (which I skipped because I didn't want to be tempted), today in the lunchroom there lay the leftovers, beautiful chocolate cake, chocolate ribbons, muffins, caramel slice etc etc.... All other people in my lunch group had atleast one item off of the table, I however stayed strong: 'Oh gosh no, that will be waaaaay too rich for me'! I actually didn't feel that tempted (thanks to Keto for curbing my carb craving and inability to stop stuffing my face!). YAY!

Keep going everyone! Each step is a step no matter how long the distance!!

Replies

• JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Awesome NSV. Way to go!
  • Well done. I've just popped to the shop on my dinner at work, ended up buying some 'Cadbury mini assorted eggs' 50 cals per egg for everyone at work.. I've put them on a table in the middle - i've had one and im leaving the rest well alone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!