Newbie here!

Options
Hello. I'm new here and would like some friends for encouragement and support. I love reading others stories, they are so inspiring. I'm hopeful, and confident that I can take on this lilelong jouney and i'm excited to share my sucess with others as well. Good luck and best wishes to all.

Replies

• elorawood
    elorawood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) I send you a message :)
  • midnightblue570
    Options
    Hi, I'm a newby too. My sister told me about this site. I started on the 14th. This is a great tool for figuring out why I have a hard time losing weight. I didn't know how many calories I was actually eating everyday. I definitly have to start making better choices.
  • jencost1
    Options
    I'm New too. Only been doing this about a week. I was surprised to see how many calories I was eating.
  • witchieboo
    witchieboo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have been using my fitness pal for a while. I have tried all the weight watcher diets from the 80s on ward. They all have worked but my cravings got in the way. So a gain all the weight back plus more. I was told by my Doctor to watch my salt intake so it is nice to be able to see it on my fitness pal. One thing lately I have heard about losing weight is that you have to feel good about yourself and for me I always thought most people were better then me. So at 55 if I can so 50 pound I will feel I have accomplished something.
  • trcharon
    trcharon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp... I sent you a friend request!
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    I'm new too. I'll send you a friend request. We can all use more support! Good luck!
  • mnicb
    mnicb Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, I'm new also and want to find others to join in with this new journey we're on. I just sent you a request.