Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Newbie here!

Hello. I'm new here and would like some friends for encouragement and support. I love reading others stories, they are so inspiring. I'm hopeful, and confident that I can take on this lilelong jouney and i'm excited to share my sucess with others as well. Good luck and best wishes to all.

Replies

• elorawood
    elorawood Posts: 68 Member
    Welcome to MFP :) I send you a message :)
  • Hi, I'm a newby too. My sister told me about this site. I started on the 14th. This is a great tool for figuring out why I have a hard time losing weight. I didn't know how many calories I was actually eating everyday. I definitly have to start making better choices.
  • I'm New too. Only been doing this about a week. I was surprised to see how many calories I was eating.
  • witchieboo
    witchieboo Posts: 43 Member
    I have been using my fitness pal for a while. I have tried all the weight watcher diets from the 80s on ward. They all have worked but my cravings got in the way. So a gain all the weight back plus more. I was told by my Doctor to watch my salt intake so it is nice to be able to see it on my fitness pal. One thing lately I have heard about losing weight is that you have to feel good about yourself and for me I always thought most people were better then me. So at 55 if I can so 50 pound I will feel I have accomplished something.
  • trcharon
    trcharon Posts: 37 Member
    welcome to mfp... I sent you a friend request!
  • I'm new too. I'll send you a friend request. We can all use more support! Good luck!
  • mnicb
    mnicb Posts: 8
    Hi, I'm new also and want to find others to join in with this new journey we're on. I just sent you a request.