2»

Replies

• Princedurant
    Options
    Hi Megan. I too am new to MFP. You can also add me for support
  • Fat2FitQueen
    Fat2FitQueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hello im a lil new on here 2 so feel free 2 add me as well i need all da friends i can get im from the bronx & been living in delaware 4 about 8-9 yrs. now & havent made no friends (by choice) ofcorse & also have a very small family whom dont encourage me at all so pls add me thnx :happy:
  • katiess1128
    katiess1128 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan! We are in very similar situations! I am also 23, and my brother is getting married in August too- I'm avoiding being an out of shape bridesmaid as well :) I'm sending you a friend request, feel free to accept! :)
  • fit4mma
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • ukstarlight05
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) We're all in this together!
  • Chloe0602
    Chloe0602 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey Megan! I too have a wedding this year, as well as trying to get in shape for my own honeymoon, that we were never able to afford! Feel free to add me! The support on here is amazing!
  • gingerygal
    gingerygal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I'm always up for expanding my MFP family and helping others on their journey. That goes for anyone else too! :smile:
  • JefferyMartin
    JefferyMartin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I also just started with MFP please all add me:smile:
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • mytman
    mytman Posts: 218
    Options
    We would love to support you in your goals and also give you some people to bounce ideas off and to support you.

So welcome to the community and feel free to add me as a friend

Lets to this "live the moment"
  • jrowland22
    jrowland22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Feel free to add me as well. I have 2 vacations, a class reunion and a figure competition that are coming in 2013 so lots of training and diet for me this year. I've started making my food logs public and am following the Fighter Diet as closely as possible. My workouts aren't on here yet as I haven't had time to log them. But I'll start doing that as well.
  • HedySketti
    HedySketti Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends also, but I don't know how to add friends on here. I've been a member of this site forever but I am just now starting to really use it. lol
  • lbcg924
    lbcg924 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone im new to this to and i also told myself that this was the year im going to lose weight and so far i have been sticking to workout and eating healther (most of the time). So i would love to have more friends on here to keep me motivated and its always nice to hear new ideas on workouts or healthy eating. Feel free to add me:)
  • Kattamer81
    Options
    Hey everyone!! This has already been a great community for me! I've been a heavyset girl all of my life and it's time that I finally got control of it.
    I just started seeing a personal trainer and am counting down the days till I feel good about my body and my health.
    Please, everyone feel free to add me. I love the extra motivation, just like you do!
  • jrowland22
    jrowland22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just click on anyone's profile picture and when it comes up, you have an "Add as Friend" button to choose :-)
  • laurenmchugh3
    laurenmchugh3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends and support too feel free to add me :)
  • mikeyrs
    mikeyrs Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan, I too live on Long Island. I'm a lot older than you but I have my act together on weight loss and practical exercise that delivers real results. If you want a no-nonsense MFP mentor at no cost, I can help you....a lot. Check out my profile for more info if you like. Hey, if anyone else is from Long Island, feel free to chime in! :smile:
  • Zoggy3333
    Zoggy3333 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..... we all need support and encouragement. This is a grea site for this. Follow the advice and you will lose
  • lisaroelfs
    lisaroelfs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. We all need support now and then.