Has anyone tried Les Mills Combat?

Options
Wen37
Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
Hey everyone. I have been doing P90X for a couple years now and am not getting anymore results from it. I would like to try something new. Has anyone tried the Les Mills Combat or Turbo Fire? I am looking for something as intense as P90X. I have tried Insantity but my wrists and joints could not take it. They are expensive so any input you give me will be appreciated. I don't want to shell out that much money and not like the program. Thanks!!

Replies

• daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Yes I have tried that as well as Les Mills attack. You will get your sweat on trust me! Plus its a fun class as well!!! Go for it, Good to switch it up as well. Let me know how it goes!
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks for commenting :)
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    No probs! Thanks for the add!
  • Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    I'm doing Combat in combination with P90X right now. I really like it, but it is not nearly as intense as Turbo Fire. In my opinion anyway!
  • robhigareda
    robhigareda Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire doesn't really emphasize the true martial arts like COMBAT does, COMBAT relies on the authenticity of a move to give you the whole workout. So while it doesn't feel as intense it is working more muscles if you do the moves correctly, and then as you learn the moves, the workout gets harder and harder as you're able to really feel each muscle work when you throw a punch or kick.

Martial arts of any kind are a great way to shape and tone the body ;)
  • SexyGorecki
    SexyGorecki Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE combat! Not quite the work out as P90X though... Great cardio. Lots of fun!
  • bushokie
    bushokie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    just started and by far an awesome workout
  • dalemckeown
    dalemckeown Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend teaches combat and attack several times a week.

She loves it.