starting this program

Options
hello new support group! I'm really hoping that this site and group is the key i've been looking for to accomplish the weight loss and health goal that I have not been able to obtain for the last 8 years. I'm 43 yrs old, 5'2, and weigh 188 lbs. I'm always tired and lose my breath walking up the stairs at my house. Day one.

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome snd goodluck

Just be honest with all your logging, and you will see just how much you usually consume and realize where you need to make the change

Goodluck
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Welcome, tlanasa! It starts with logging in everyday and keeping track of what you eat. :-) Good luck!
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    double post
  • shari66
    shari66 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi,
    I just started a week ago.
    Feel free to add me as a friend if like.
    Good Luck. You can do it!
    Shari
  • bobbijo72
    bobbijo72 Posts: 63
    Options
    hi all.. i just started today... along with my wii active 30 day challenge... so a good diet and excersize.. i should see great results.. keep ya posted.. smile always! =-)
  • padders
    padders Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey there!
    I also just joined this group and today's my 2nd day. I'm 52 years old and have been on and off diets for mosta my life. Hope this one helps! So far I'm quite enjoying keeping track of my progess and logging in my food and exercise.
    Anyways, besta luck with your weight loss!

Padders
  • tfreese
    tfreese Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :smile: :drinker: tlanasa I know you can do it if you ever have any questions you know were to reach me lets motivate each other on our quest to being lighter and more healthier in life.