Power 90 vs P90X?

Options
What is the difference? What are the results with both? Which one works faster at getting you results?

Replies

• mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I do P90x and after the first week it got easier, after the second week I started seeing little things like a shadow of a collarbone and a little muscle definition. I am on week 4
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I have not done power 90, but I have done p90x and I loved it!! I had great results with it. I just started insanity.
    I think either one you go with you will get great results.
    I posted my p90x photos on my profile.....take a look.
  • shawnae2
    shawnae2 Posts: 105
    Options
    i JUST ORDERED POWER 90. P90X WAS A BIT TOO INTENSE FOR ME AT THIS POINT. I WANT TO SHED SOME OF THIS WIEGHT BEFORE I PICK UP P90X AGAIN. I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW POWER 90 IS
  • cpatt
    cpatt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It depends on your current fitness status. P90x is more intense, so, If you are pretty good shape to begin with, you will get the most out of this one. Don't get me wrong, Power 90 is as intense as you make it, however, the workouts are a lot shorter and you basically rotate back and forth between 2 different workouts for the phase and 2 other workouts for the second phase. Both incorporate cardio and strength. Power 90 teaches you more of the correct form and modifications, whereas, P90x assumes you already have some knowledge of proper form (such as keeping your knee over ankle in lunges). I prefer P90x because of the variety, but, Power 90 is a great place to start.

Cassie
    Independent Beachbody Coach