Hi my name is ________

Options

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Terry and everyone is welcome to add me. The more the merrier.

:bigsmile:
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Ginny Teasley is my roller derby name (it's a Harry Potter thing..), and therefore, it's become my name.. That's kinda how that works. :)
    I'm 23, going to college and working full-time, I want to get in shape because I'm going to be a nurse, and running around and standing all day is part of the job description.

I would *also* be able to buy any outfit in the mall I damn well please and feel awesome runnin' around nekkid. ;)
  • Monjon70
    Monjon70 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I'm a mother of 2 and recently a grandmother.
  • harr3mi
    harr3mi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Simon... and I like to do drawrrings....

5 Internets to whoever knows this one.
  • rebeccasmom219
    Options
    Hello my name is Leeann. I am a mother of two children under the age of 7. I had my second child in may. Since having him I have gained back my weight I had when I had my first child. I am in need of motivation and friends to help me loose my last bit of post pregnancy weight. I have about 20-30 lbs to loose. Please feel free to add me. Thanks :)
  • hap2010
    hap2010 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Karen. I am the mother of 5 (21,19, 16,16 and 13) (Three his, two mine) I work full time from home plus am starting my own business. I am doing this with my husband who has more weight to lose. But I know that it is easier to do it with someone else and I want to be healthier. Need people to keep me on track. I have never been able to follow through.
  • hap2010
    hap2010 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

Love that segment on SNL!!
  • Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    slim shady

damnit......beat me

Lol, beat me too
  • imheavenbound
    Options
    Brandi!

Confessed yo-yo dieter, one time fitness professional, TERRIBLE EATER.... scratch that.... make that FORMER terrible eater who fell off the fitness wagon a long time ago only to get on and off again for years (usually because some big event was coming up that I wanted to fit into a certain size for.)

I'm SUPER, SUPER SERIOUS about losing the weight I need to lose and reshaping my LIFE so that my body will change too!

AGGRESSIVELY working toward my initial goal and looking for like minded, supportive, encouraging new friends!!!
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options

Don't look at my bum! I don't look at your bum, bum-looker! Cheeky monkey!
  • imheavenbound
    Options
    Hilarious!!!
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Mary. I am the Mom to 2 boys (teenager & tween). I live here in Indiana. I work full time at a local Allstate office. I have struggled with my weight since middle school. I have tried different methods to loose weight...only to end up putting it back on again. My goal is to loose 35-40lbs. I am looking forward to getting out of the OVERWEIGHT BMI category. I would love to have motivating friends! :) Thank so much!!
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Julie. Mom of two boys - 5 and 6. Struggling with the last 10-15 pounds ALWAYS. Add me! We can do this together.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Dammit! You beat me to it!
  • ToFatToBeSick
    Options
    Amy. Pregnant with my 4th child and due in May. I feel pregnancy is no excuse for a woman to let her body get out of control. I've gained 5 pounds this pregnancy and am in my 6th month. I'm Bipolar and Bulimic. This is year 2 of my weight loss. Last year, I lost 97 pounds and finally made it under the 200 pound mark weighing in today at 194. My ultimate goal is 140 (for now) and I intend on reaching that goal by December of this year.
  • lself0924
    lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey there Andy, my name is Lonnie. My top weight was 304 a few years ago and I'm up and down 10-15 all the time. I started on Jan 6th at 294, I'm trying to lose about 100 lbs as well. All for the same reasons as you except I have 7 kids, 9, 13, 15, 16, 18, 21 & 23. Plus two grandson's 2 and 6 months. My wife needs a husband with a few more years left in him and my kids and grandkids need me to be around too. I love MFP, it's been great.
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options

Dammit! You beat me to it!

I'm a kid, that's my job!
  • runningfataway
    Options
    Merhaba,

Benim adim Tugba. I have about 80 lbs to lose! I lost about 40 successfully, until I gained all of it back. Now I'm back with a new mindset and I'm going to kick this fats *kitten* out of my body...