REWARDS

Options
Someone asked me what my "reward" was going to be when I hit my goal. I don't want it to be food based. I've already bought myself smaller clothes. I pamper myself with monthly massages. So I'm not sure what or how to reward myself or if it's really necessary. How are you going to celebrate when you hit your goal? What reward is pushing you to get there? I need some good ideas as I come down the final stretch.

Replies

• PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Tumbleweed_rolling_2.jpg
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    We're going to Vegas in 6 months. If I lose 30 pounds by then, my wife will treat me to a day at the Bunny Ranch!
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Texas for my first goal weight. It's pretty special and life changing. Cant wait!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    We could date??
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    After I lose 10 pounds, I'm buying myself a cute little pink iPod for running/workout music. :)
    And 20 pounds, it's probably going to be new clothes.
  • NJSunshine13
    Options
    Okay so with these suggestions, I'm bringing tumbleweed to the Bunny Ranch with Cliffslosinit to have a pretty special life changing time. :laugh:
  • GoddessG
    GoddessG Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am already working on them. For me, it's about being a more ideal me, so I am meditating and practicing my manifesting techniques so that when my weight is at its ideal, life will simply carry on in a much finer direction.

I'm afraid that if I call my new-life-plan "finished", I will be.

But travel is always a good one. (I have a low-mileage used Class A motorhome for sale - LOL). This is an amazing country. Imagine the vistas that you can see now that you are able to get to the best spots that are a hike (whether long or short) away from the parking lot. Have you ever walked on a glacier or taken a horse-back ride through a canyon by Anasazi ruins? And that's just THIS country.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i love me some lingerie.
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I hadn't thought about it, but I think I'm going to Vegas this summer with my family so maybe my reward will be going crazy for once. or maybe a trip to NYC or Georgia to visit my cousin. Good thinking!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I hadn't thought about it, but I think I'm going to Vegas this summer with my family so maybe my reward will be going crazy for once.
    There are lots of brothels out there. Yeehaw! Live it up!
  • lumstead0317
    lumstead0317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I set rewards up for as I'm losing... Got my first reward today!

160- new jewelry for piercings
    155- mani-pedi
    150-massage
    145- new shoes
    140- new swimwear
    133- I get to replace all my underwear and spend the $75 i have in giftcards to forever 21
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have mini goals set for the next while - when i reach those I'll set some new ones - and so on and so on - even when I reach maintenence I'll just find some other goals to work towards. As long as you keep moving you keep living and I plan on living a long time