New to MFP and looking for support :)

Options
I'm 22, and I've been battling my weight all my life. I'm so ashamed of being this heavy that I've never really reached out for support, but I am now. I'm currently 278 lbs, and have an ultimate goal weight of 130 lbs. I'm completely new here, and would love to make friends with anyone who can give/need support on a weight loss journey :)

Replies

• stephanieogle35
    Options
    Hi! I've been at this since the first of the year, but don't have many people on here in my "friends" yet. I'll be glad to add you. I'd ultimately like to lose 40-45 lbs. So far, I'm down 9 :) Good luck to you!
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    I've just started too and could use the support too. I've sent you a "friend" request. Good luck!
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I didn't start battling weight until I started having some health problems in college, but started MFP in January and would love to support and be supported too! I will add you as a friend!

Melissa
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!! There is a lot of support on here:) Anyone can feel free to add me as well!
  • ltpowell37
    ltpowell37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    my name is latoya i have been trying everything to lose this weight so i can look like i did in college. im 260 5'11 and i want to get down to 180. i just started this so hopefully this works for me. now i jus need to get back into the gym. i loved the zumba classes there it was great. at the end of the day i will look like i did in college:wink:
  • misssmarita
    Options
    It is overwhelming to get this much support in a matter of minute when I've gone 22 years without practically any! Thank you so much for adding me and sharing your stories :)
  • Niki_Fawn
    Niki_Fawn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I could use all the support I can get as well. I am 26, and weigh 172. I am not sure I will reach 130 but I would be happy with 145. I'd like to shed some fat and tone up!