Hello I am new looking for some friends to add

Options
Hello my name is Sandra and I am 46 years old. I am looking for some friends to add that will keep me on track and motivated. I always start off good then I stop logging my food and go off track. It is almost like if you don’t log it then it didn’t count which I know is not true. I only need to lose another 18 lbs as I have already lost 6 lbs since my highest weight. I am a family childcare provider so needless to stay the temptations are so much more then someone who works outside the home. My family likes their snacks and I have a 17 yr old as well so I cannot just stop buying things I can’t eat I just need to learn to not be tempted.

Anyone who would love to my fitness pal buddy please add me and help me keep on track. I need to be accountable to someone.

Replies

• CMMia17
    CMMia17 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I somtimes forget to hit the log in button or get too busy with school now. But i'm still here!
  • melly63
    Options
    I AM INTERESTED IN ANYONE THAT NEEDS SUPPORT OR CAN SUPPORT ME TOO! WE CAN BE LIKE A NEW BRA!!! LOL MELLY63
  • lauralo8613
    Options
    Hello my name is Laura and I am 53 years old. I would be glad to help keep you motivated and don't give up. I just started and I have lost 2 lbs so far. I need to lose another 78 pounds. We can work together to succeed in our weight loss and fitness goals. Keep plugging away and you will make your goal.
  • Tetesandra
    Tetesandra Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I really appreciate all your post and request I have received so far.
  • MaryGrace1965
    MaryGrace1965 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello Sandra,

My name is Penny, I am 47 years old, have been married 27 years, have one son who is 24 and we have two boxers, Joe and Jasper.

I have not been a memeber to long but LOVE this site. There are some wonderful people on here. This site is great for motivating a person. You see how well everyone else is doing and you want to do the same. The food log is really easy to use and very easy to add a food if it is not already on here or they have the "add quick calories" if you don't have all the information on something.

If you need anything just send me an email and I will be more than happy to help in any way I can. I keep telling everyone on here that they are amazing and they are. We are all here for the same reason and we just need to be there for one another. Have a great Friday and a wondeful weekend.

Penny
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! I have been on here for about a year and I am completely addicted to this site! I would be happy to have you along for mutual support! Friend request sent! =)
  • trakestraw
    trakestraw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me. This site has really helped me a lot. I reached my goal weight, but I've gained 8lbs out of 25lbs lost back...:( But, at least I havent gained it all back. Once I lost my weight I kind of got a little sloppy about watching what I ate and of course, gained some back. So, now I'm on a mission once again to get back to my goal weight. So, if you have any questions feel free to ask! :)
  • PJClay57
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! I am new too and 55! You can add me too and I will help to cheer you along!