Pictures of P90X Results

Options
Hey,
I have just started P90X 9 days ago, and I was wondering if anyone has any before and after pictures or any results they'd like to share like how much weight they have lost or inches. Thanks!

Replies

• methridg
    methridg Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    bump. Im finishing up week 3 and would like to see the same! Please! :)
  • kcallas88
    kcallas88 Posts: 192
    Options
    same! started three weeks ago and i've love to see pictures and when its all said and done post my own :)
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I did a hybrid of P90x and Insanity this summer. I have a support group on fb if you like to join. I actually have pics on Fb. Let me know.

//www.facebook.com/groups/181539361962903
  • tigerlion2013
    tigerlion2013 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    In mid-July, I started Insanity and weighed 175 LBs. (I'm 40, m.) In August, I started mixing in the P90X resistance workouts. In early October, I weighed 164 LBs. I finished Insanity from start to finish but I missed some days on the P90X so I decided to restart P90X again in October.

From Oct 4 on, I did a second round of Insanity along with the resistance workouts of P90X. Essentially I'm doing the "double" version of P90X but I replaced the cardio workouts such as Kenpo X and Cardio X with Insanity. It was a pretty intense combination.

I weighed 159 at the end of 2012.

I am currently at around 153 LBs. I took some before pictures and haven't gotten around to the after.

If you're serious about P90X, Insanity, or other Beachbody workouts, I suggest you join teambeachbody.com. It's free. It has good forums and support groups like ones you find on MFP. You can also find plenty of before and after pictures there.

All told, I have lost 20+ LBs since July. My body fat is around 8.6% now.

I credit Insanity with more of that. It's such an intense cardio workout and I'd burn 400-500 calories. But P90X absolutely does help. I personally like weight lifting too.

Good luck.