Seeking a serious coach.

Options
Hello, my name is Tasha and I am new to myfitnesspal. My fiance' is deploying next week, so I decided to take up hobbies and create goals that will keep me busy while he is gone. What better gift for him to come home to at the end of the year, than a super healthy and fit fiance'? Monday 1/28/13 I will be starting the 60 day insanity challenge. I am looking for a coach to motivate and share knowledge with me during this period. Are there any coaches out there who have completed this challenge that would be willing to help me? I have signed up with Team Beach Body, but unfortunately have not heard from my coach. I don't have a problem dieting or losing weight...I think I just tend to do it the wrong way, so when I stop working out, I start to gain all the weight back. I just need someone to keep me motivated, someone I can talk to a few days a week for advice with the Insanity challenge. Please let me know :)

Replies

• Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm friends with anitamiron and she's a BB coach. She's lost 55 pounds and look amazing. A very inspiring girl :)

Here's a video she made of her transformation/her story:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlUCRn_fpmo&feature=youtu.be
  • SamAdams125
    SamAdams125 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Your coach may not realize that you were assigned to him/her, especially if you just signed up. I'd suggest sending that person a message and seeing if they respond. I am a coach, and there are certainly plenty other coaches on here, but I'd start with that person. Team Beachbody also have several message boards/forums on their site with tons of people doing Insanity if you want support specifically with that program

Best of luck!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Why do you need a coach? You can just post questions and find friends on here. You can even join groups like eat, train, progress. The advantage to the groups is we dont try to sell you stuff you dont need.