don't you hate...

Options
when your breakfast doesn't fill you up? grrrr... 521 calories later and i am still starving. i hate that!!

Replies

• KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yes I do hate that! I had so much food yesterday and I was still hungry. I felt like I was eating all day.
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    i swear the more I eat the more hungry I am. I dont get it. I have been starving all day. guess Ill pump the water in to fill the big gaps :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Grr! Yes. My breakfast filled me up okay today but my lunch...not so much. I'm about half an hour away from snack time and I'm sneaking in a little on now 'cause I'm starved!!
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Options
    I always choose to take Weight Watchers approach here by eating filling foods. So something like weight control oat meal and grapes for breakfast.
  • edmanski
    edmanski Posts: 8
    Options
    ...In fun and with total respect and to the contrary....

Don't you LOVE when you eat your breakfast and it feels like you didn't get enough and that means your body is BURNING FAT and your HABITS are adjusting to make for a more HEALTHY and BEAUTIFUL you?
    Awesome!!
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Great job Edmanski next time I will think about it like that!

This has been a heck of a day my breakfast didn't fill me up or my lunch I am 30 minutes away from snack and this apple is calling my name!
  • evaeva28
    evaeva28 Posts: 23
    Options
    I am right there with you guys!! I almost always eat the same stuff for breakfast (bagelthin, yogurt, and fruit) and some mornings it is enough and others .... like today ... it just isn't!!

I like the way Edmanski put it!! I am going to have to keep that on my mind so I don't get frustrated with myself on these days where I feel so HUNGRY!! LOL

Shanell- at least you are going to snack on an apple!! I forgot my fruit today :o( so I am not sure what I will do for this afternoon's snack.